Skip to main content

2017 Celebrity Predictions

I saw him in Brisbane just before Christmas and flat out asked him. Lee said "Oh I don't know, can't say anything. You'll have to wait and see."

He was hired to do appearances in the mall to promote Christmas shopping in the Wintergarden complex.
I can be in on the non entity being Lee, already has been one on a reality show.

Seems 3 are confirmed,
Steve Price,
Lisa Curry-Kenny (much blah, err, olympian 10 get it right, she never won any olympic medals, she is a commonwealth games person), she is weird and will be a good watch, bossy & pushy.
Nat Bassingthwait (???spelling)

Comic could well be Dave Hughes, he is searching/pushing -to get into other kinds of roles & acting

Natalie Bassingwaite - Now why havent I thought of her? She fits all the categories - world famous, [a channel 10 ] soap star, pop diva.

Steve Price heads to jungle for I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here

The I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here cast will have their antagonist in radio shock jock Steve Price.

Confidential can reveal The Project panellist and 2GB host will be entering the jungle in coming weeks and will no doubt provoke endless confrontations.

I hope that the Confidential article is an accurate source, so just to be sure I am thinking about searching thru any old Confidential articles that gave us the name of the celebrities who actually entered the jungle in previous seasons, before the show starts for that particular season. :wink:

Last edited:
Steve Price seems likely but we will see.

I'm like 50/50 between Lisa Curry or Hayley Lewis for the Olympian. Both are three times Olympians and both run successful businesses, I feel like Hayley has had more success in TV. She actually wasn't a particularly good host on TBL but you could tell she was very nice.

Natalie Imbruglia was my first ever crush on a female, I remember thinking she must be the most beautiful woman in the world. For this reason alone I hope for her, honestly though any of the soapie singers fit.

Putting someone from survivor in is way too boring I feel, they've already been slightly indoctrinated into jungle life.

Reactions: Tee
natalie-imbruglia-and-tina-arena-at-airport-in-adelaide-02-13-2016_6.jpg

god i hate blurry pictures.

but that is natalie and tina.

Oh yeah and no way will it be Holly Valance. She seems not overly interested in boosting her career and as she's married to a billionaire I guess she doesn't really need to. She would be great though!

I'm like 50/50 between Lisa Curry or Hayley Lewis for the Olympian. Both are three times Olympians and both run successful businesses, I feel like Hayley has had more success in TV.

Lewis in an Olympic Medalist, Curry is not. I think the clue would state "Olympic medalist" if the celebrity going in had actually won.

Lewis in an Olympic Medalist, Curry is not. I think the clue would state "Olympic medalist" if the celebrity going in had actually won.

[Australian media] She may not be a medalist, but Lisa has won the medal into our hearts [/Australian media]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-heading-African-jungle-m-Celebrity-Here.html

Lol @ the comments:

jubillee, bunbury, about 2 hours ago

Oh please. Anyone but Lisa Curry

jellet, Perth, Australia, about 6 hours ago

Lisa curry...yuk...huge turnoff...needy, egotistical odious woman...

Snowdog88, Itscoldhere, Antarctica, about 7 hours ago

Lisa Curry ... will there be enough room for her ego ?

Yeah, maybe she isn't "much loved"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...an-jungle-m-Celebrity-Here.html#ixzz4UbU2EVqE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

i'm surprised that there were enough people in this world to remember Lisa Curry-Kenny enough to dislike her.

Has anyone mentioned the US Sitcom Star possibly being Seth Green? This man has made well over 60 films as an actor, producer and writer. And, has been in US Sitcoms before.

Has anyone mentioned the US Sitcom Star possibly being Seth Green? This man has made well over 60 films as an actor, producer and writer. And, has been in US Sitcoms before.

I think Seth would be far too busy. It has to go to a celebrity with a lot of time on their hands.

Yeah, it cannot be somebody currently successful - has to be a weirdo needing love and attention. And money.
A body in need of redemption - like Kramer from Seinfeld.
Think of drunks, drug addicts, dick heads.

They should try to get LiLo and weirdo Corey Feldman - did he do any sitcoms???

220px-Corey_Feldman_2010.jpg

I hope it is either him or somebody equally weird, like Maureen was a weirdo, and Bonny.
Child stars gone wrong are big contenders, can you think of any???

Back