Skip to main content

2016 Celebrity Predictions

So I think maybe Havana Brown for the dj.

And maybe Allan Langer for the rugby league player?

Clue #5 - An International DJ with chart topping singles in Australia and the US
Clue #6 - An AFL Legend who has created headlines on and off the field

There were a lot of rumours about the Stafford Brothers being on the show. There was also a lot of talk about Ben Cousins (my preference due to it increasing the likelihood of car crash TV). Maybe Wayne Carey. Or that one who was on The Block. I think Ed Lower would also consider himself in this field....

When do they go the location? I believe Havana Brown is doing something on Australia Day, however I could be wrong and CBF googling on my phone.[DOUBLEPOST=1452769737][/DOUBLEPOST]
Clue #5 - An International DJ with chart topping singles in Australia and the US

There were a lot of rumours about the Stafford Brothers being on the show. There was also a lot of talk about Ben Cousins (my preference due to it increasing the likelihood of car crash TV). Maybe Wayne Carey. Or that one who was on The Block. I think Ed Lower would also consider himself in this field....

I am hoping for Ben Cousins too - he certainly fits the clues!

When do they go the location? I believe Havana Brown is doing something on Australia Day, however I could be wrong and CBF googling on my phone.[DOUBLEPOST=1452769737][/DOUBLEPOST]

I am hoping for Ben Cousins too - he certainly fits the clues!

It commences Jan 31. I'm not sure how long before that the celebs would arrive

Oh cool - thanks for making up for my laziness. I guess there's still time to go from that gig to the jungle, realistically they probably aren't needed until the day before.[DOUBLEPOST=1452770854][/DOUBLEPOST]
It commences Jan 31. I'm not sure how long before that the celebs would arrive

Yeah, I'm assuming they don't have lockdown etc like they would for BB, there's still time if it is her.

Darren Jolly? He's been in the headlines lately I guess. Ben Cousins would be more cringey to watch (ie more entertaining)
Ed's only a legend in his own mind lol

Havana Brown would be a real let-down, but I can't say I'd know a Stafford brother if I fell over one either.

So apparently the silver Logie winner is also a chart topper. Could be Bec!

That does narrow it down a bit actually. Imagine if it was Kylie! Maybe Natalie Imbruglia?

So apparently the silver Logie winner is also a chart topper. Could be Bec!

That does narrow it down a bit actually. Imagine if it was Kylie! Maybe Natalie Imbruglia?

I hadn't thought of Natalie Imbruglia! She might be wanting to get her face out there again, who knows.
Was Bec a chart topper? Say it isn't so! My mind has filtered out such a memory lol.

I hadn't thought of Natalie Imbruglia! She might be wanting to get her face out there again, who knows.
Was Bec a chart topper? Say it isn't so! My mind has filtered out such a memory lol.

Yeah I only thought of her after (jokingly) thinking of Kylie, she's definitely a has-been so it fits. Such a beautiful has been, but I digress.

Yes in her pre-Lleyton days Bec released a few singles, possible even an album. Honestly the songs were awful, very highly produced. One was kind of catchy though I must admit.

Yeah I only thought of her after (jokingly) thinking of Kylie, she's definitely a has-been so it fits. Such a beautiful has been, but I digress.

Yes in her pre-Lleyton days Bec released a few singles, possible even an album. Honestly the songs were awful, very highly produced. One was kind of catchy though I must admit.

Yes, Bec is very beautiful. I remember when she left Home and Away and they replaced her with somebody who looked nothing like her.

Yes, Bec is very beautiful. I remember when she left Home and Away and they replaced her with somebody who looked nothing like her.

I was referring to Natalie, but yes Bec is also beautiful. I saw her once when she was full term pregnant filling her car with petrol while Lleyton sat in the drivers seat - so mean huh?

Yes I remember that replacement girl, with the red hair? Very silly casting.

I was referring to Natalie, but yes Bec is also beautiful. I saw her once when she was full term pregnant filling her car with petrol while Lleyton sat in the drivers seat - so mean huh?

Yes I remember that replacement girl, with the red hair? Very silly casting.

Oh, sorry. Yes that was mean of Lleyton.

Yep. The red hair one.

images

Don't they look like twins? :rolleyes:

Oh, sorry. Yes that was mean of Lleyton.

Yep. The red hair one.

images

Don't they look like twins? :rolleyes:

That's ok!

Yes, both attractive women but such different looks! Pretty sure they need to have the same hair colour as a basic starting rule.

Tony Abbott
That'd just crack me up, and I wouldn't know whether I'd want to watch it or not.

Yep, can totally picture it being Anthony Callea.
It sounds plausible, he's been quiet the last few years and this may bring him back into the spotlight too.

Personally I hope for serial RTV crazy, Janice Dickenson
That'd just be amazing.

So who's producing it this year? The original BB producer or Alex? I really hope it's the original, Alex is just crap he just ruined Big Brother for everyone don't ruin this show too.

Clue #7 - This 90's household name was also a chart topper
Clue #8 - She was a teenage movie star, a triple threat and now she's a real lady
Clue #9 - A record breaking pop star who's performed for the Queen
Clue #10 - Hollywood Heart throb - This star of TV and Film came to our attention in a very different arena

Back