Skip to main content

2016 Celebrity Predictions

Oh yay you are back :biggrin:

AFL superstar - Warrick Capper
Hollywood heartthrob - Barry Williams (well they had Maureen McCormick this year) :laugh:
Record breaking pop star - Psy
World class comedian - Sasha Baron Cohen

Some on this list I know I am stretching it a bit.

Now that you've said it I feel like Warwick Capper is a mathematical certainty! I can imagine Psy as well.

Are the people over his shoulder on the ad the actual people?
If so I'm voting Reece Mastin for the pop singer lol. Based purely on size and dress.

Tiffany Hall makes sense, cross promoting TBL.
Georgia from this year's Masterchef, gives good meltdown.
Anthony Callea would do it. Ticks the gay box.
International comedian, I'm guessing it would be a UK comedian who often comes to Australia. Steven K Amos would be good.
ex-BB, Tully? she's not really entertaining as such. Ben could be an option, he'd be guarranteed to cry, and to annoy people. Couple of boxes ticked.
AFL footballer? Adam Goodes is free, national profile. Yeah but more likely Warwick CAP-PAAH!
Hollywood heartthrob: would have to be a former heart throb. Is Ricardo Montalban still dead?
Other sports star: zzzz
Model: zzzz
Wildcard: Amanda Vanstone.

Capper has been tried on several RTV shows, and he is a dud every time, they will not risk taking him to another country, he is way too offensive and stupid, lazy too he would refuse to do challenges and get the boot first.

AFL - disgraced Essendon druggie guy, he needs it; or Judd he loves the fame
Model - Megan Gale, she needs it; could even be Drew or any of those ex pageant girls they keep trying to make a thing, so many of them.

Pop star - Shannon Knoll, he needs it
Hollywood person - Is David Cassidy still alive? This could be anyone, not Hasselhoff, remember how he whimped out on Celeb Apprentice. Could be a Daddo again.
Likely to be some old has been or a RTV person.

They have offered this to Brooke from Bold before, she would do it.

I would like to see, David and James Reyne, brothers, arrogant and weird, David I used to love doing morning shows he is sarcastic fun & OCD.

I vote Kitty Flanagan too, but she doesn't need this

Is Ricardo Montalban still dead?
And Herve Villechaize as stunt bug releasing assistant.
images

I read that there is apparent strong speculation from insiders (so take it with a grain of salt) that Fiona Faulkner is going in. This kind of makes sense since she started with TBL this year and now it looks to not be coming back so maybe they need to find a role for her or feel obligated to do so. I think that might be a bit meh but yeah maybe?

Reactions: kxk
Oooo has TBL finally jumped the shark, so MUCH it's dead? I hope so.
I flicked passed it last night and somebody was actually getting married, WTF????

How could Tully be considered, she couldn't even handle the poor house

I watched TBL final last night (the only ep I've watched all season) and the host was straight up terrible. So wooden and lacking in any personality beyond what she has been told to say. Ugh.

Anyway, here is my wishlist:
AFL superstar - Ben Cousins
Hollywood heartthrob - Chris Hemsworth
Record breaking pop star - Lady Gaga
World class comedian - Will Ferrell

Haha, I'm not ambitious at all with my hopes for this show. :laugh:

Back