Skip to main content

2016 Celebrity Predictions

@hooleydooley is a Wozzie as well! (Wozzie = West Australian)

haha.. never heard that term before. Well me & my fellow Wozzie, @hooleydooley will be representing west coast!! :D

oops - have to edit now :)

wozzie is a classic name LOL

I won't be home until at least 9pm wozzie time, so I am going to miss it :(

Have to work during the week as well, probaly wont be home till much later - Oh well, I am sure you guys will keep me updated. I am going to watch the thread or twitter for who goes in, before work :)

I wonder if there will be a cast reveal today (haven't seen the papers yet) or if they can keep it under wraps til tonight.

Rumours - the entire Irwin family is coming, intruders.
Well they have just landed in Africa, no confirmation.

Steve's gunna need a LONG time in the makeup chair.
shocked_joey_friends.gif

I had wondered if Bindi might be the silver Logie winner actually, but she seemed too boring as far as being still vaguely in her comfort zone. I guess it makes sense to do all 3 - I don't think she's even 18 years old?

I feel like she might be really annoying...

I had wondered if Bindi might be the silver Logie winner actually, but she seemed too boring as far as being still vaguely in her comfort zone. I guess it makes sense to do all 3 - I don't think she's even 18 years old?

I feel like she might be really annoying...
not sure if they're actually going in for the whole series or just visiting so to speak, we shall see

Maybe Irwins are a prize - after all they would be very handy, likely know how to cook ostrich necks and fend of critters.

And Bindi seems like a sweet bundle of joy, quite the antidote to some other famous naked teens.
Watch Warnie get miffed, they are more interesting, and will he attempt to flirt with Mrs Irwin.

Maybe Irwins are a prize - after all they would be very handy, likely know how to cook ostrich necks and fend of critters.

And Bindi seems like a sweet bundle of joy, quite the antidote to some other famous naked teens.
Watch Warnie get miffed, they are more interesting, and will he attempt to flirt with Mrs Irwin.
I've always thought the kids are too mature and contrived sounding for their age, I'm interested to see them on this show

not sure if they're actually going in for the whole series or just visiting so to speak, we shall see

I'm assuming they're not actual contestants, but yes we will see. Oh and I agree re: those kids. Kinda creepy, but at least Bindi is now a bit older to get away with it, there's still something unsettling about the way they present themselves though. I would like to see them as contestants actually to see if they are always "on" or if there is a more relaxed side to them.

Back