Skip to main content

2016 Celebrity Predictions

Gotta be a Bach or Bachette?

CZcSSa3VIAA_Yts.jpg
Oh a new person - these must be intruders?
I reckon they'll send intruders in, which is why I'm not too worried about figuring out the male/female ratio from the clues.

Well this just sent my theories straight to hell! Haha.

Regarding intruders KP could maybe enter as a intruder two weeks later from opening night like Freddie Flintoff did last year? That would give him a little bit of time to go back to England with his wife and new baby and he wouldn't have to spend the full six weeks in the jungle (pending if he survives voting).

Though that would be if he really wanted to do it. Who knows.

I am also thinking maybe on opening night we will have one or two celebrities who we haven't got clues for. They might be a bit unknown like Tyson was last year.

Did we get clues or anything last year? I feel like I knew Chrissie was going in but the rest were kept pretty well under wraps. I do remember it was assumed that Melissa Joan Hart was a sure thing for some reason, which she obviously was not.

I was also thinking Timmy Trumpet for the DJ (just trying to think of local stars) then I realised it says international so they are not necessarily Australian. I might be thinking too "big" here but maybe David Guetta? I guess the thing with DJs is that only a small handful become famous to the level of non-electro/house fans knowing who they are, even if we may have heard their music before.

Please, not Tully. How about Ben Zabel from BB for unlucky in love.

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure it's one of the girls from the bachelor, it's the same network and who else would get 'love' as their main clue. However I think both of these clues could describe Tully (albeit a obtusely) and Alex Mav would love to get a BB person across I'm sure.

Ben would be good but he'd die. Possibly literally.

I think it is, has anyone checked social media?

Oh god no. Just no.

No.

He is still posting on Instagram, he had pics in the snow and now ones in west Hollywood, he might have only just left or possibly his husband/someone else is managing his account for him anyway.

Hmm I am not so sure about Anthony Callea anymore.

So my guesses (for now)

1. Comedian - Akmal
2. AFL Player - Warwick Capper
3. Cricketer - Mark Waugh
4. Rugby League Player - ???
5. Hollywood heartthrob - Ridge
6. Pop star who sang for the queen - ??? (Female)
7. International DJ - Ruby Rose
8. Theatrical lady - Rhonda Burchmore
9. Was a 90's pop singer - Melissa Tkautz
10. Female athlete - ???

I'm thinking Melissa Tkautz rather than Toni Pearen is the 90's pop singer/actress.

Omg, yes to Akmal or even Tahir Bilgic (Fat Pizza, Housos, Swift and Shift Couriers) for the Comedian.

Hurry up Sunday 31st January :woot:

DM are saying Shane Warne, Gorden Tallis and Brendan Fevola. Personally I think DM are still bitter over the Bachelorette court action and the leaks are plausible and legit.

Really? And there I was thinking the middle one was the only one I liked lol

I honestly don't know who he is. But that's ok, I didn't know Barry Hall and he turned out to be one of the better ones.
The other two are horrible, but could provide some entertainment.

The Age: According to various reports ... Jimmy Barnes, Leisel Jones and Kris Smith have all signed on

The Age: According to various reports ... Jimmy Barnes, Leisel Jones and Kris Smith have all signed on

Leisel Jones was on last year!

Jimmy Barnes is doing two shows this weekend. He does have a break in February though but then it resumes on March 5th. I'm A Celebrity is still running then and unless he gets voted out or decides to walk he wouldn't make his tour dates on the 5th.

Back