Skip to main content

2016 Celebrity Predictions

DM are saying Shane Warne, Gorden Tallis and Brendan Fevola. Personally I think DM are still bitter over the Bachelorette court action and the leaks are plausible and legit.

Apparently Shane Warne isn't a bush person! So he may make fairly entertaining television if he goes in there.

I think the megabucks figure is not accurate in that it is very probably a group deal to have him involved in the Big Bash coverage also. He owns part of one of the teams so he is likely going to try to build the already popular T20 Cricket on Ten.

I think the megabucks figure is not accurate in that it is very probably a group deal to have him involved in the Big Bash coverage also. He owns part of one of the teams so he is likely going to try to build the already popular T20 Cricket on Ten.

That would make more sense.

Oh and according to the contract he also gets to not face his biggest fear - SPIDERS!! :shifty:

Eating buffalo anus/testicles/other yukkys or being locked underground with cockroaches and other critters on him will be more than enough to scare him perhaps...

Back