Skip to main content

2016 Celebrity Predictions

Jane Hall, Denise Drysdale, Ian Roberts may be joining I’m a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!
December 18, 2015 10:46pm
Tiffany DunkNational TV EditorNews Corp Australia Network
30a2661529973fb9a58f11f61f9dbb75

Jungle bound? ... Jane Hall may follow the lead of her former radio co-host Chrissie Swan and take part in I’m a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here. Picture: Norm Oorloff
THREE more personality profiles have been added to the list of I’m A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Herecontestants.

A new promo which aired on Friday night revealed an international DJ has been added to the previously released list of record breaking pop star, world class comedian, AFL legend, Hollywood heart-throb and supermodel.

Meanwhile Ten has confirmed to News Corp that an NRL superstar and theatrical lady will also be amongst those heading to the jungle.

A top contender for the “theatrical lady” slot is Jane Hall. Not only does the actress — who has regularly appeared on stage — fit the bill, but she’d have great insights from her former radio show co-host, and Celeb survivor, Chrissie Swan.

Another doing the rumour rounds is Denise Drysdale.

The former Hey Hey It’s Saturday co-host played coy when asked by News Corp if she was confirmed to head into the jungle. But asked if, hypothetically, she would be up for taking part in the show she said, “Yes I would be.”

Other Stories
Cyclist found unconscious on road

Family of slain children ask ‘why?’

Murder accused ‘tried to catch’ victim

Centres ban classic Christmas song

Boy not the same after failed backflip
v1

759f98adc711f96c65312a08a5cd16e2

Up for the challenge ... Denise Drysdale says she’d go to the jungle if asked. Picture: Kylie Else
Meanwhile the international DJ slot could be taken out by one of The Stafford Brothers.

Both Chris (who was recently romantically linked to Delta Goodrem) and Matt and are no strangers to reality TV. The pair starred in a self-titled six-part reality show for FOX8 in 2011 which documented the antics of their European tour.

d440d56b6f7aac5b6e420a44f65d8beb

Match fit ... Ian Roberts, pictured here in his NRL hey day, is a rumoured I’m a Celeb contender.
And as for the NRL legend, former State of Origin player and Australian representative Ian Roberts’ name has been thrown into the ring. Roberts also dabbled in acting before returning to work as an electrician in recent years.

ad26f8735667bc8946ed70f895711a05

Double trouble ... Chris and Matt Stafford fit the “international DJ” bill.
These celebs join previously rumoured stars Anthony Koutoufides and Ben Cousins (AFL legend contenders), Justin Melvey (Hollywood heart-throb) and Fiona O’Laughlin (world class comedian).

Former Australia’s Next Top Model mentor Didier Cohen is also being whispered about by industry insiders, and could fit the supermodel bill.

I’m a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here is set to hit screens on Ten early in 2016.

Jane Hall, Denise Drysdale, Ian Roberts may be joining I’m a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!
December 18, 2015 10:46pm
Tiffany DunkNational TV EditorNews Corp Australia Network
30a2661529973fb9a58f11f61f9dbb75

Jungle bound? ... Jane Hall may follow the lead of her former radio co-host Chrissie Swan and take part in I’m a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here. Picture: Norm Oorloff
THREE more personality profiles have been added to the list of I’m A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Herecontestants.

A new promo which aired on Friday night revealed an international DJ has been added to the previously released list of record breaking pop star, world class comedian, AFL legend, Hollywood heart-throb and supermodel.

Meanwhile Ten has confirmed to News Corp that an NRL superstar and theatrical lady will also be amongst those heading to the jungle.

A top contender for the “theatrical lady” slot is Jane Hall. Not only does the actress — who has regularly appeared on stage — fit the bill, but she’d have great insights from her former radio show co-host, and Celeb survivor, Chrissie Swan.

Another doing the rumour rounds is Denise Drysdale.

The former Hey Hey It’s Saturday co-host played coy when asked by News Corp if she was confirmed to head into the jungle. But asked if, hypothetically, she would be up for taking part in the show she said, “Yes I would be.”

Other Stories
Cyclist found unconscious on road

Family of slain children ask ‘why?’

Murder accused ‘tried to catch’ victim

Centres ban classic Christmas song

Boy not the same after failed backflip
v1

759f98adc711f96c65312a08a5cd16e2

Up for the challenge ... Denise Drysdale says she’d go to the jungle if asked. Picture: Kylie Else
Meanwhile the international DJ slot could be taken out by one of The Stafford Brothers.

Both Chris (who was recently romantically linked to Delta Goodrem) and Matt and are no strangers to reality TV. The pair starred in a self-titled six-part reality show for FOX8 in 2011 which documented the antics of their European tour.

d440d56b6f7aac5b6e420a44f65d8beb

Match fit ... Ian Roberts, pictured here in his NRL hey day, is a rumoured I’m a Celeb contender.
And as for the NRL legend, former State of Origin player and Australian representative Ian Roberts’ name has been thrown into the ring. Roberts also dabbled in acting before returning to work as an electrician in recent years.

ad26f8735667bc8946ed70f895711a05

Double trouble ... Chris and Matt Stafford fit the “international DJ” bill.
These celebs join previously rumoured stars Anthony Koutoufides and Ben Cousins (AFL legend contenders), Justin Melvey (Hollywood heart-throb) and Fiona O’Laughlin (world class comedian).

Former Australia’s Next Top Model mentor Didier Cohen is also being whispered about by industry insiders, and could fit the supermodel bill.

I’m a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here is set to hit screens on Ten early in 2016.

Jane Hall would be a great contestant.

Supermodel candidate -
1UYbkLOHlR467007113d9092fc72-3386346-Rachel_Hunter_speaks_during_the_Rachel_Hunter_s_Tour_of_Beauty_p-a-2_1452091869797.jpg

Rod's ex Rachel Hunter.
She has a TV show to flog...and is almost a local.

Personally I hope for serial RTV crazy, Janice Dickenson

Supermodel candidate -
1UYbkLOHlR467007113d9092fc72-3386346-Rachel_Hunter_speaks_during_the_Rachel_Hunter_s_Tour_of_Beauty_p-a-2_1452091869797.jpg

Rod's ex Rachel Hunter.
She has a TV show to flog...and is almost a local.

Personally I hope for serial RTV crazy, Janice Dickenson
geez I barely recognised her - what a bad kiwi I am!!

I saw a clue before of a (female?) silver Logie winner who is a household name in several countries. Who could that be?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logie_Award_for_Best_Actress

Here is a list for best actress winners. Not sure who it could be. Surely not Melissa George?

Definitely not Melissa - that'd probably involve her admitting she was Australian! Interesting list actually, not too many are international household names I'd imagine, plus some are on other networks currently. Literally the only person who fits those clues is Kylie, but obv she is not.

Definitely not Melissa - that'd probably involve her admitting she was Australian! Interesting list actually, not too many are international household names I'd imagine, plus some are on other networks currently. Literally the only person who fits those clues is Kylie, but obv she is not.

They might be stretching it a bit with the whole 'household name' thing.

Yeah, maybe! I guess Lleyton is probs a household name around the word, so by extension she could be. Maybe she is looking for a career resurgence.

Jeez can you tell I'm bored? Such high analysis.

Yeah, she probably is looking to get her career back on track.

Back