Skip to main content

2015 Today I...

TODAY an accident happened during my lunch break.

To put it delicately, I had shit smeared all over my butt cheeks.

The coinciding stink-out and piss visibly dripping down my chair made what had happened immediately obvious. "Gotta go", I yelped as my so-called work "mates" attempted to conceal their laughter. Visibly red in the face, I ran into traffic without looking. I came within an inch of my life as a bus narrowly missed my big fat shit covered arse.

Now is it not obvious, friends, that God Himself was looking out for me today?

This was a clear sign that He believes I have unfinished business here on Earth. And I'm convinced He wants me to share this story to the world... because reasons.

TODAY I am wondering if anyone in Melbourne is interested in purchasing second-hand underpants. PM if so.

Info:
- 3 lesbian underpants
- In reasonable condition. Only worn at work and at home.
- Washed
- Size: Grow into them
- Each is the colour green and appropriately labeled (Underpant A, B and C.)

How I did it was, I would wear Underpant A on a Monday, B on Tuesday and C on Wednesday. Then I'd start over with Underpant A on Thursday, B on Friday and C on Saturday, and so on. Get it? But you don't have to do it that way. Like, you can wear Underpant C on Monday if you want. I don't give a shit, they're your undies?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tee
TODAY I am wondering if anyone in Melbourne is interested in purchasing second-hand underpants. PM if so.

Info:
- 3 lesbian underpants
- Washed

How I did it was, I would wear Underpant A on a Monday, B on Tuesday and C on Wednesday. Then I'd start over with Underpant A on Thursday, B on Friday and C on Saturday, and so on. Get it? But you don't have to do it that way. Like, you can wear Underpant C on Monday if you want. I don't give a shit, they're your undies?

Pretty sure @Miiiiike will take those off your hands for you.

Info:
- 3 lesbian underpants
- Washed

After the recent Saudi Arabian fake camel urine substitution scandal (how on Earth did they run out?), you may have to provide a certificate of authenticity.

I think I fell asleep at the beach today, I had 3 beers, at 3pm.... Lied down to sunbake and next thing I know it's 5 to 4. Got a little burnt as well.... Can't wait till all the red fades and my sick tans come out. :redface:

I think I fell asleep at the beach today, I had 3 beers, at 3pm.... Lied down to sunbake and next thing I know it's 5 to 4. Got a little burnt as well.... Can't wait till all the red fades and my sick tans come out. :redface:

You think? Nothing like snoozing on a Beach! Least it was late in the day ...... That Sun can be so brutal. If I even went for a trip to the Sun I would go at night ........... :egg:

Ok Whatever ...... Trying to make a joke and all ...... Moosey (maybe) has been sucked into WHATEVER .........

Go Play there, I am sad. Thought more of you ......

Uh oh.... When multiple feeble jokes backfire.... I can make feeble jokes just as good as you can!

And anyway I don't believe I said 'WHATEVER'.

Just had the perfect day to finish off a pretty good year. Took my nephew to see Star Wars... He loved it!

And I for the first time used super nanny's naughty corner technique. Took over 40 minutes, but I followed through. Defo will be using this technique and many more when I move down here in February.

Happy New Year everyone, I hope y'all have a great 2016!

Just had the perfect day to finish off a pretty good year. Took my nephew to see Star Wars... He loved it!

And I for the first time used super nanny's naughty corner technique. Took over 40 minutes, but I followed through. Defo will be using this technique and many more when I move down here in February.

Happy New Year everyone, I hope y'all have a great 2016!

Oh are you moving there next year? That sounds like a great change for you.

Happy New Year to you - are you doing anything tonight?

Yeah moving down here in February, sister needs help and I really love it down here.

Tonight I'm going to sisters sister in laws house, just waiting for her to get home. What are you up tonight?

Oh cool, well that sounds good - everyone wins!

So far my night is looking pretty boring, but I will go to a friend's house soon, well if I can muster up the energy.

Hey @SepiaBird -- is the job you got, the one you were applying for at DS?

Hi @bleachy_dude , :)

Yep that's the one. I started last Tuesday to go through until the end of January but my manager says that he likes me so he wants me stay-on after that period. I'm note sure what I want to do yet though because I am back at uni in mid-February.

Ah nice. Hope it goes well for you.
I'm wondering how much longer DS will actually be around for tho.

So I'm guessing you don't really need to think about whether to stay at DS when you go back to uni now, Sepia. :-(

So I'm guessing you don't really need to think about whether to stay at DS when you go back to uni now, Sepia. :-(
Hahaha :laugh: from what we've been told, the company is supposedly going to come out of this alright. Although I seriously doubt it!

I'm just worried about the abuse I'm going to cop over the next couple of days since we can't process transactions with gift cards at the moment. It's not like I don't want to it's that our system literally will not accept a DS Giftcard as payment. :(

I've done my research and it seems that this is covered under Australian Insolvency law and not a decision made by the company which makes me feel a little better for the customers, but still I can understand their frustration.

Back