Skip to main content

2015 Today I...

Tonight (does that count?)... I am feeling uncharacteristically happy. It's so good!

"Today I ..." finally finished turning "Another Jam" into a youtube playlist.

Need some new background musick complete with groozy trippy visuals to put on your big screen for while you're surfing teh interwubz, ?

Then, here tis: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNwCCCYD-MXR1wK53jfXtWvWM9pDQL0NE

Don't be too hard on my efforts on keys. Only recently scored the instrument and I'm still learning how to drive it and have never been "the guy on keys" at a jam before anyway.

So, "woe" ... listen to the music ? :)

Yeah, don't dream it's over:

... well, not until we've all changed our evil ways ? :D

Love and light, folks. Love and light ... and miss yas

regarDS

Today I was a busy little beaver. I planted a whole lot of seeds that will grow into yummy veggies in the garden. I planted broccoli (in a seed tray), peas, spinach, Brussels sprouts.... And some leek seedlings. I also added some more parsley plants, you can never have enough parsley.
Can't wait for all of it to grow... Also never planted brussel sprouts before, I'll be interested to see what the actual plant looks like once its grown....

Today i went fishing for the first time ever today. I hated it. Not only was it boring, but it made me so sad to see all those fishie ishie wishies struggling when they got caught on the line. It seriously made me consider becoming a vegetarian because I had never really thought properly before of the pain those poor animals go through just to get us humans fed. Makes me feel awul just thinking about it. But then I think of steak and how much I love it, but I know that killing animals is wrong and that it is so sad the pain they must go through just for us. Like meat is wrong, but it is oh so right.

"Today I ..." read too much online from too many different online news sources and I am now in need of a good "Destiny" strike on the xbox or watching an episode of "walking through britain" or red dwarf or anything nice like that which will hopefully distract me from all the troubling and perplexing news.

I am also reminded about how careful we should all always be when it comes to the online world.

regarDS

FYI- it's been in the news today.

^ I noticed.

God knows what The Truth is ... and afaic it is still more a case of being none of my business.

regarDS

Today I feel a little sad for the two boys being executed tonight. I know they did the wrong thing, and they should be punished, I just don't think they should be executed. That's just my own opinion. It makes me sad for how they are feeling now, and for their family and friends

Today I feel a little sad for the two boys being executed tonight. I know they did the wrong thing, and they should be punished, I just don't think they should be executed. That's just my own opinion. It makes me sad for how they are feeling now, and for their family and friends

Very sad ....... 10 years ... now this, if they were going to do it - get it over with then and there, not punish all (family etc) for years and years.

Nasty stuff.

Two wrongs don't make a right, that is for sure.

Just another Bad Neighbour I will ignore for whatever the reason .......... which will always include my travel plans ppppffftttttt.

I was flying into Malaysia when over the PA comes, warning, there is a mandatory death sentence for carrying drugs into Malaysia. We looked around to see who looked worried. We subsequently went to Petaling St and bought fake everything in full view of cops.

I wonder what the response of the Australian government will be, and if it will affect relations between the two countries at all or not. In a way though it already has.

Back