Skip to main content

2015 Today I...

Opening a can of worms right there ..........

There are some bad MFerS out there, that I personally think that they do deserve to be put down -but not in this barbaric way ....
Agree, there are some rotten to the core people in this world that do heinous crimes that are not remorseful that deserve execution.

It is sad :(

In my opinion, prison serves a few purposes. Obviously there is retribution where people get a direct cause and effect and suffer consequences for doing the wrong thing, but for some it is also rehabilitation where it can serve a much bigger purpose and change the course of people's lives for the better through education and experience. And thirdly for some it can keep the truly dangerous people away from society.

For these men, it would have been rehabilitation. Yes, they did the wrong thing and had committed the crime before and may have done it again, but from all reporte they were very different men to who they were 10 years ago and the judicial system would have seen them return to functioning society and being contributing members. There is a big flow on effect from drug use and there is reason these things are illegal, but 10 years in an Indonesian prison is punishment enough, especially when you consider this is the same legal system that allowed members of the Bali bombers to walk the streets, a crime with much more significant direct consequences.

As they say, justice is never advanced in the taking of a human life.

I find the whole thing really sad, thoughts are with the loved ones of these men, I hope the media remembers that grief is not a spectator sport and backs the fuck off, we all know they won't though.

I have also thought of Scott Rush's father lately too and wondered how he must be feeling. He was trying to do the right thing, and really he did, it's the AFP who have blood on their hands this morning, albeit very indirectly compared to many seniors in Indonesia.

:(

Savages.

I have no idea how that so-called 'leader' sleeps at night knowing he is fully responsible for deaths of multiple human beings particularly when the real Mr Bigs in the Indonesian drug trade remain at large and more than likely living it large. Will not surprise me if he was mates with several of them; just pure corrupted filth.

I wonder what ex and current heroin addicts would think about it all.

Just another can of worms!
Not wanting to start an 'argument' but people have a choice to take (paid for, no less) what everybody is fully aware by now are ILLEGAL and DANGEROUS SUBSTANCES. I'm sorry ignorance is no longer a viable excuse. The majority of drug takers are grown adults, deal with the results of your own choices please. People have to take some (most of it IMO) of the blame for taking shit that can potentially harm them, yes even so-called 'kids' (teenagers).

Saw a dog licking another dog's neck when I was out walking my dog, and it was THE FUNNIEST THING EVER! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

I used the treadmill for the first time in a long time. Figured I want to build my energy levels up again. I barely reached 20 minutes running at a decent pace before I gave up.

Today I...
Skipped my first day of uni! :wideyed:
I feel so lazy afterwards. :sorry:
It's the last week, who cares. :cool:
There is another day to skip tomorrow! :wacky:

"Today I ..." wouldn't have minded doin some snowboarding.

oh well, I guess the following coupled with a glass of cheeky red will have to do for now.

Hey, woz that @Estelle.Landy who zoomed past me, during ? ;-) :) :D

regarDS

PS: HA ! made ya look ! :)

"On 'FacePalm Friday' just gone I ..." gave LSCP a good reason to facepalm (she even called me a "noddy" lol) as well as laugh at myself.

I don't expect anyone to get the jokes as they are particular to folk who knew me 30 years ago, but I do expect yas to not only be amazed that I still have the Zute Suit whot I wore to my 21st, but also somehow managed to fit into it, kinda. :)

Anyhoo, here is what derspatz gets up to on a wild, wet, and wooly night when left to his own devices in the main bedroom with a goodly supply of red wine under his belt and ready access to cameras and music instruments.

Deem "your eyes, your eyes" included ?

Ok, perhaps this might give ya some welcome relief.

That shared, how was your "facepalm friday" ? Did ya get to laugh at yourself ? If not, why not ? :)

regarDS

"On 'FacePalm Friday' just gone I ..." gave LSCP a good reason to facepalm (she even called me a "noddy" lol) as well as laugh at myself.

I don't expect anyone to get the jokes as they are particular to folk who knew me 30 years ago, but I do expect yas to not only be amazed that I still have the Zute Suit whot I wore to my 21st, but also somehow managed to fit into it, kinda. :)

Anyhoo, here is what derspatz gets up to on a wild, wet, and wooly night when left to his own devices in the main bedroom with a goodly supply of red wine under his belt and ready access to cameras and music instruments.

Deem "your eyes, your eyes" included ?

Ok, perhaps this might give ya some welcome relief.

That shared, how was your "facepalm friday" ? Did ya get to laugh at yourself ? If not, why not ? :)

regarDS

Awesome Stuff - I really enjoyed your 'party' :)

"Today I ..." still reckon that, just like me, @Estelle.Landy would lurv to have a flock of these. :)

oh, and let's see the next season of BigBro try and keep them out of the compound. lol ;-) :)

regarDS

Yesterday was my 48th birthday.

Today I took delivery of a brand spankin' new one of these (same colour too!)

mazda_6_by_seane-d8xie2c.jpg

you make the connection :)

Today I was finally approved for a Canadian visa. All the stories about how difficult immigration is certainly didn't lie :facepalm:

Back