Skip to main content

2015 Today I...

Thanks! :)

It's not quite my television producer debut. I have to wait until I finish my degree for that one first... And for Bug Brother to return! ;)

Today - stay away from Chadstone if you value your sanity - Kardashians are being let loose.

Chadstone is shit at the moment due to renovations, weird tunnels lead you to nothing
but they have Super Food Trucks every day until January .

...Today I... read a short 8 page story that I wrote last night in a slightly inebriated state... when I read it today I was quite shocked at what I wrote... those few rums that I had last night brought out something very strange from within the murky depths of my mind that I didn't know were there lol!... if I was to describe the story I would have to say that it is a very strange whimsical nonsensical silly story laced with black humour to be honest... I have no idea as to why I wrote it either... I hadn't had it milling around in my mind at any time prior to writing it but as I wrote it the story just flowed out... I didn't stop from start to finish except to pour myself another rum lol!... it took me about 2 hours to write it methinks...haha!... perhaps I was just channeling one of my other inner voices or something?... the things that you do when you are tipsy eh?... lol!... cheers.

...Today I... read a short 8 page story that I wrote last night in a slightly inebriated state... when I read it today I was quite shocked at what I wrote... those few rums that I had last night brought out something very strange from within the murky depths of my mind that I didn't know were there lol!... if I was to describe the story I would have to say that it is a very strange whimsical nonsensical silly story laced with black humour to be honest... I have no idea as to why I wrote it either... I hadn't had it milling around in my mind at any time prior to writing it but as I wrote it the story just flowed out... I didn't stop from start to finish except to pour myself another rum lol!... it took me about 2 hours to write it methinks...haha!... perhaps I was just channeling one of my other inner voices or something?... the things that you do when you are tipsy eh?... lol!... cheers.

Come post in here the next time you are a few rums deep!

Today my girl is here for a few days. It seriously makes me so happy when she is here. We went food shopping together & she did stupid dances down the aisles & she slid on a grape on the floor in the fruit section & landed square on her ass. We laughed for so long, she was actually on the floor rolling laughing & a manager came up to see if she was ok. Poor guy, we were literally out of breath with laughter & I was hopping around from leg to leg cuz I thought I was gonna wee my pants. Today, everything is good in my world.

Today my girl is here for a few days. It seriously makes me so happy when she is here. We went food shopping together & she did stupid dances down the aisles & she slid on a grape on the floor in the fruit section & landed square on her ass. We laughed for so long, she was actually on the floor rolling laughing & a manager came up to see if she was ok. Poor guy, we were literally out of breath with laughter & I was hopping around from leg to leg cuz I thought I was gonna wee my pants. Today, everything is good in my world.
:)

Teeheehee I love this :) And I love those laugh til you cry maybe gunna pee moments :D

Back