Skip to main content

2014 Today I ......

"today i ..." realized we can all be helicopter pilots now ... and/or don't need to play Halo or go to bed in order to fly.

regarDS

Today.....well yesterday.....I learnt I had been dumped from my casual spot after being there for 31.5 months. In that time I had gained a large skill set and lots of knowledge. They always said, the more you know the more valuable you are. I never saw this coming. They got the agency to tell me, that's how gutless they are. Such little respect. So I am now out of work....... :(

Today I endured my last day of work before I embark on a much deserved 4 week holiday!

So happy I could squeal!

:laugh:

But then I read Billie's post and now I just feel awkward...

Appropriate timing has never been my strong suit. I will be sure to reflect on that while I am enjoying my holidays...

P.S. Billie, I am a firm believer that hard workers always find work. Dust yourself off, contact your previous organisation for a reference, update your CV, hit the ground running and you will have a new job in no time! For you -----> :turtle:

"Today I ..." enjoyed seeing the moon kinda displaying as a bright eye in the sky over my boat framed in a trianglish kinda way by my ash trees.

14thmoon.jpg
And by way of a PSA, don't forget that there is a lunar eclipse tomorrow night (15th of April), as per: http://www.space.com/25462-total-lunar-eclipse-blood-moon-complete-coverage.html

Unfortunately, Westies won't get to see this one.

As per info here://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2014/04/14/3984921.htm

The total lunar eclipse on 15 April is one of two for this year, and will begin before the Moon rises, says Dr Nick Lomb, consultant astronomer and curator, Powerhouse Museum and Sydney Observatory .

While the eclipse will be visible from around the Pacific rim, those in the eastern states of Australia will see it around twilight. People in central Australia will see the tail end of the eclipse, while those in Western Australia will miss out altogether.

Lomb says a twilight total lunar eclipse is quite rare.

"Just as the Sun is setting, the Moon will be rising, and it will be totally eclipsed, which should be fairly spectacular," he says.

regarDS

Reactions: Tee
green_lantern2014.jpg

Pencils by Aspen artist - V K Marion
Inks by - Jeff Graham

Currently on holiday for term break, so I successfully avoided doing my Year 11 Geography 'Earthquakes' assignment marking by colouring this one :p Plus I've been doing far too many female pictures of late so time for a male character for a change

cheers
Sean

Today I'm heading bush for nine days - no tv, no phone, no internet, no mobile coverage; just the river, the bush and my dogs. Bliss.

Reactions: Kaf
today i ... will be sitting on the balcony of a certain yacht club with lscp where we will have our first drink of illcohol in 3 months.

i suspect one drink will prove to be enough.

regarDS

today i ... will be sitting on the balcony of a certain yacht club with lscp where we will have our first drink of illcohol in 3 months.

i suspect one drink will prove to be enough.

regarDS

That's a bit sacrilegious of you Ders, drinking on Good Friday. Just make sure you eat the surf and steer clear of the turf; we wouldn't want you going full on heathen.

That's a bit sacrilegious of you Ders, drinking on Good Friday. Just make sure you eat the surf and steer clear of the turf; we wouldn't want you going full on heathen.

Hmm.
It is very odd.
Derspatz why aren't you on your knees in a church ?
That is where you should be for the next 3 days- if you truly were a faithful soul, nobody could drag you away.
You lying cheating heathen.
You are probably scoffing a meat pie too - and blowing more hot air

today i ... enjoyed watching darryl from the walking dead clear the temple while i waited for lscp to finish her bath before we head up to one tree hill to share a bottle of something nice while enjoying the sunset.

like, how much does the guy who plays jc in jc superstar look like crossbow darryl ?

regarDS

today i ... enjoyed watching darryl from the walking dead clear the temple while i waited for lscp to finish her bath before we head up to one tree hill to share a bottle of something nice while enjoying the sunset.

like, how much does the guy who plays jc in jc superstar look like crossbow darryl ?

regarDS

I was really confused for a second thinking 'shit I don't remember Daryl clearing any temples - have I missed an episode of TWD?', then things made more sense. As for a resemblance couldn't say never seen JC Superstar.

As for a resemblance couldn't say never seen JC Superstar.

can't verify the content or quality of following clip due to current internut restrainsts/availability on the island but based on description and thumbnail it seems suitable

daryl.jpg

regarDS

Back