Removing news and current affair programs

1. The Block
2. Border Security
3. The Force
4. Home and Away
5. Big Brother

Which means BB came #1 in its timeslot.

Pity was such a let down that would of lost them viewers

Personally I hope the ratings keep going down to teach them a lesson. They are killing all the excitement for this show.

The lowest-rated episode to air on a Wednesday on Nine.

Another Mavroidakis first! He must be so proud.

Number one in its timeslot. #2 in all demos behind The Block (also a 9 show).

What it means is that Channel Nine won the hours between 6:30pm - 10:10pm (or whatever time BB finished) and won the night.

The lowest-rated episode to air on a Wednesday on Nine.

Another Mavroidakis first! He must be so proud.

And I'm sure it won't be the last.
rihanna-clapping-gif_RONALDMATTERS.gif

Number one in its timeslot. #2 in all demos behind The Block (also a 9 show).

What it means is that Channel Nine won the hours between 6:30pm - 10:10pm (or whatever time BB finished) and won the night.

Only just, they were nearly beaten by Criminal Minds in total viewers and weren't far from being beaten by The Bachelor in the demos.

How much of the viewers are 'The Block' flow-over that turn off within a few minutes of BB starting?

Ive noticed that BB starts within a millisecond of the Block finishing ala no ad break.

How much of the viewers are 'The Block' flow-over that turn off within a few minutes of BB starting?

Ive noticed that BB starts within a millisecond of the Block finishing ala no ad break.
The audience numbers are an average over the whole duration of the show.

I really hope it keeps going down. We've been trying to get their attention and the only way we will is if their precious raitings go dowwwwwn.

I really hope it keeps going down. We've been trying to get their attention and the only way we will is if their precious raitings go dowwwwwn.
If it goes down too much it will get axed and IMO never come back on any channel. All this talk of channel 10 picking it up is a pipe dream at best they can't afford to take a risk on a show that failed on channel 9.

If it goes down too much it will get axed and IMO never come back on any channel. All this talk of channel 10 picking it up is a pipe dream at best they can't afford to take a risk on a show that failed on channel 9.

Ten and Nine were in a bidding war for BB in 2012 and only just missed out and I think they would take a chance, their ratings are now worse than ever, what have they got to lose?

Ten and Nine were in a bidding war for BB in 2012 and only just missed out and I think they would take a chance, their ratings are now worse than ever, what have they got to lose?
A lot of money. I'd guess licensing fees are pretty high for BB.

Aaaand they would cop a lot of flack for picking up a failed format. They don't need any more bad publicity. Earlier this year some where even questioning whether Ten would still even be a channel in 2015.

That might not be a bad thing. All good things must come to an end, especially when they're not good any more.
(sorry for the negative attitude, im just really disappointed with my favorite show right now.)

That might not be a bad thing. All good things must come to an end, especially when they're not good any more.
(sorry for the negative attitude, im just really disappointed with my favorite show right now.)
Haha. I honestly don't get this perspective at all! But all good :)

Back