Skip to main content

2014 Photoshop Thread

Can someone PLEASE make a gif of the face (or even the faces) that Jason pulled in the diary room in tonight's episodes. When he was looking at himself In the TV. Would make a great reaction gif!

I would, but then I would have to look at Jason's face for an extended period of time and I'm not sure my eyes could handle it.

j84363a.gif

...Alex is trying different things this year... this being one of them... (this has taken me 2 days to make this so I hope that it is worth it lol!... cheers.

Nj3vsq.gif

Oh that is so good, I love it. It is funny and the effect perfect. :hilarious:

@MADONNA I didn't know you were so talented. I love your work this year. Like with @Mr Stickyfingers the quality of the work is incredibly good.

I love this thread so much, thank you to all of you :)

...a mutiny that was being led by Travis who wanted to see Lawson's reign of tyranny end... (in other words... Travis [look at me!... look at me!] didn't want Lawson having all of the limelight and running the show)... the housemates took matters into their own hands to restrain him... cheers.

LAWSON LECTER.jpg

...as you probably all know... Sky... Lawson and Priya are my favourite housemates... (Travis is my most hated)... Madonna... your Priya artwork is beyond imagination in quality of work!... I so love your style of Photoshopping... such attention to details... well done!...

...Thing and up_all_night... the quality of your work and the way that your minds tick over just astounds me at times... such great stuff... so funny!... it makes it a pleasure for me to contribute to this thread by being surrounded with such stuff... all the work by others on here too makes my day!... well done all... keep them coming!...

...speaking of Skye previously... when I saw these images of her in the sauna a few days ago...

2014-09-23_18-52-30.jpg

2014-09-23_18-53-11 (2).jpg

I couldn't help but think of this... cheers.

skye-luna park.jpg

Back