Skip to main content

2014 Photoshop Thread

...wow... that stuff really is great ladies and gentlemen (and the rest of you)... lol!... such great work!...

...I've put this Photoshop of mine in the 'Spoilers Tags' so that it doesn't bring a downer to such a fun light-hearted thread...it's just that I'm a tad bit fluffed up about Big brothers latest eviction method and decided to have a rant for a change lol!... click on the tag if you wish to see it...

...Tim that image that you posted really told a story to me... this one of mine is not supposed to be funny... it's just how I felt about how Big Brother did this first eviction... it was just wrong on so many levels to me what they did to Gemma... being the first one evicted is always bad enough for anybody... but being publicly shredded by having only one person... (Priya bless her soul)... stand behind you is just totally humiliating for that person to the nth degree in my opinion...

iwRgPF.gif

...I hope that this image doesn't offend anyone... it's just me on my soapbox... a public hanging is never a good look Big Brother... you should be ashamed of yourselves!... I just hope that this is not going to be a trend for future evictions... I really do!...

...**Sticky gets down off of his soapbox**... don't worry folks... my next Photoshop will be back to the old light-hearted tomfoolery again hopefully... (it's just that Gemma's eviction got into my craw and made it itch that's all... and I so hate an itchy craw!)... cheers.:)

yup that is it alright,way nastier than the entire season of BBUK we just watched and THAT'S saying something

yup that is it alright,way nastier than the entire season of BBUK we just watched and THAT'S saying something

...Lindsay... that sure is saying something alright!... that series was brutal in the fact that the producers didn't mind being nasty and cruel to the housemates... they didn't mind humiliating them more than they needed to for ratings alone... over here in Australia the shows producers are renowned for treating their housemates with respect and dignity... that was dearly lacking in the way that Gemma was picked out to go... that was soooo wrong!...

...I really liked Gemma... I liked her from the start... she was right in what she said that the housemates need to loosen up a bit etc... although misguided in her overall strategy in my opinion... but regardless... that was the wrong way to evict a housemate no matter who it would've been... I Hope that we don't see that again because I will turn the focus of my PhotoShops onto Big Brother rather than the housemates instead... I will use my Photoshops for evil and not good... (Sticky turns around in the Eviction Booth in true Tim Dormer style and says... 'DID YOU HEAR THAT ALEX?')... LOL!...

Yeesssssss!! LMAO!! Thanks Sticky. This thread is OC.

...hahaha!... I'm glad that you liked it Tatai... (great name by the way)... I hope that it lived up to your expectations...

I am dying here lol

...hey Frankyfurt... welcome to the Photoshop thread and the website!... as you can cleary see... we are all insane on this thread... welcome to the asylum!... cheers.

Gemma has posted this one to her Instagram account, unless it has also been posted on twitter by someone or something, she must be lurking around.

Come say hello to us Gem Gem, we only bite a little.

I'd say she probably saw it through twitter. @MADONNA is spreading the GOOD NEWS of Prisus Christ to the masses, bringing more followers to our dear Lord Prisus (https://twitter.com/PrisusChrist) and so people have been sharing and retweeting all the beautiful religious iconography we've made to HONOR AND SANCTIFY blessed Prisus. I'd say it made its way to Gemma through there, though I'm sure she's been curious and has browsed around here to see what's being said about her. It'd be great for Gemma to come here and recount her first hand experience of the AWE INSPIRING AND UNCONDITIONAL SALVATION AND LOVE of Prisus - we should tell her to come and say hi.

...the way that I import an animated Gif into here twoone is ... I have an 'ImageShack' account and a 'Photobucket' account... (they are both free and you can upgrade them if you wish to pay money for it)... what I do is make the Gif... upload it to (normally) ImageShack and either copy the links from my Gif on there and type it into the 'Media' option (2nd icon to the right of the 'Smilies' button above where you are writing) and press 'enter' and it should import it into your post no problems...

...another way is to 'left click' on the Gif in ImageShack and hold it down and simply slide the Gif over to your post and let it go... it should appear straight away... (if not just stick with the first method that I described)... I hope that I've been of some help my friend... cheers.
Thanks :) what I wanted to post has already been posted but good to know for next time!

Back