Skip to main content

2014 Photoshop Thread

...and by the way... what is a 'speccy award?... I have no idea... just curious that's all lol!... cheers.

Some sort of forum based awards ceremony, where members nominate other members and then they vote for the final winners.. I don't really know much about it either.

There's a thread about it though.

Some sort of forum based awards ceremony, where members nominate other members and then they vote for the final winners.. I don't really know much about it either.

There's a thread about it though.

...oh really?... I'd love to know which one... hmmm!... **Sticky dons his Sherlock Holmes hat**... the game's afoot!... lol!... cheers.

...ha!... yes... thanks my friend... oh wow!... how cool is that?... the trouble with the 'Photoshop Thread' is it consumes so much of my time in Big Brother's run that the only other thread that I have time to visit is the 'Doctor Who' thread lol!... that's soooo cool... thanks for the link bleachy_dude... I'll be hanging out in the other threads now like I used to once again now it's all over... lol!... woohoo!... I won something!... cheers.

...I just realised something... we were so close to breaking the 100 page mark for this thread lol!... as Maxwell Smart used to say... "missed it by that much Chief!"... oh well... we tried lol!... cheers.

UitnneU.jpg

One last Photoshop from me. It's been surreal guys, until next time! :D

...tedfthis and Groover... it's been a fun ride hasn't it?... lol!... tedfthis I love your sense of humour and can definitely say that I've never been offended by anything that you have ever said... in fact... our senses of humour are very similar at times!...

...and Groover... that Avatar of yours was one of the hardest that I had to do but it sure was fun trying to figure out on just how to go about achieving the end result that I did... but I learned so much about animating Gifs while doing it lol!... (animating Gifs is still something that I'm teaching myself to do)... so yeah... it was fun to do!...

...anyhow... let's all hope that we do it again next year eh?... cheers.

Yes, thank you Mr S, its been a fun ride and you rose to every challenge, kudos to you. Xmas cheers......
Apologies for saying "do you want it lit as well", when GROOVER asked if you could animate her avatar and cigar :). I didnt know what was involved, being a non smoker :).

Yes, thank you Mr S, its been a fun ride and you rose to every challenge, kudos to you. Xmas cheers......
Apologies for saying "do you want it lit as well", when GROOVER asked if you could animate her avatar and cigar :). I didnt know what was involved, being a non smoker :).

...no you don't have to apologise for that tedfthis... if anything it made me learn more about creating animated Gifs!... as I said in an earlier post... I'm still teaching myself on how to do them properly... your off-the-cuff suggestion lifted it up to the next level of learning for me so if anything my friend you did me a really big favour!... lol!... it's all good my friend... it's all good!... and a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to you too tedfthis!...cheers.

Thanks to Mr S - the Grandpapa of the BBB Photoshop thread and to all you other massiv-ly talented people who contributed to this thread. A big thank you to you all and hopefully we will see you all again in 2015.

...thanks pjac... see you next time... haha!... that frog of yours still cracks me up... another mini challenge that I enjoyed doing lol!... cheers.

...tedfthis and Groover... it's been a fun ride hasn't it?... lol!... tedfthis I love your sense of humour and can definitely say that I've never been offended by anything that you have ever said... in fact... our senses of humour are very similar at times!...

...and Groover... that Avatar of yours was one of the hardest that I had to do but it sure was fun trying to figure out on just how to go about achieving the end result that I did... but I learned so much about animating Gifs while doing it lol!... (animating Gifs is still something that I'm teaching myself to do)... so yeah... it was fun to do!...

...anyhow... let's all hope that we do it again next year eh?... cheers.
Mr S, I never realised that my avatar was one of your hardest. You already know how I feel about it.:joyful: (me)

Next year, tell me to P.O.Q if I ask for another avatar. :tongue:

Wishing you a wonderful xmas and all the very best for 2015. I didn't watch past Mr Teflon being announced Big Brother weiner 2014, so I don't even know if there will be a BBAU15 for us to poke fun at.

:cigar:XOXOX

Can someone do something about Teflons head, just swap it for a Teflon coated pan, please? That shouldn't be too difficult for some of you experts, you will probably have a much better idea than that with Teflon/Ryan as the theme. Mark it BB winner 2014. A bar setting might be apt, if he is going to buy a bar.

Back