Skip to main content

2014 Photoshop Thread

UitnneU.jpg

One last Photoshop from me. It's been surreal guys, until next time! :D
OMG epic!

Especially since he looks like Jack.

upload_2014-11-27_16-32-41.jpeg

I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR.
I enjoyed this Thread more than you would know. The work that went into your creation was always appreciated. I know how hard and time consuming it took to do some of your creations. I admired them very much. They also made me laugh and happy when I was sad.
Thank you again.

Mr S, I never realised that my avatar was one of your hardest. You already know how I feel about it.:joyful: (me)

Next year, tell me to P.O.Q if I ask for another avatar. :tongue:

Wishing you a wonderful xmas and all the very best for 2015. I didn't watch past Mr Teflon being announced Big Brother weiner 2014, so I don't even know if there will be a BBAU15 for us to poke fun at.

:cigar:XOXOX

...no never!... as I said before Groover... it was a hard one to do but I learned so much from doing it so if anything... I should thank you and tedfthis for motivating me to do it lol!... wishing you a Merry Xmas and Happy New year right back at you... lol!... cheers.

View attachment 47022

I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR.
I enjoyed this Thread more than you would know. The work that went into your creation was always appreciated. I know how hard and time consuming it took to do some of your creations. I admired them very much. They also made me laugh and happy when I was sad.
Thank you again.

That pic would make a really hard jigsaw puzzle :).

Congratulations to sticky for the award - well deserved.

Many thanks and praise to all those who contributed to the unique humor of this thread and kept it fresh.

See you all next time! :watching: :woot:

...thanks my friend...see you again soon eh?... cheers.

Back