Skip to main content

The Speccy Awards 2014 - Winners

Consuela

Noooo No...
Awesome site donor
The Speccy Awards 2014
The lines have closed and the votes tallied.

Firstly let me say a huge thanks to all the posters of BehindBB. We may not be able to thank and honour you individually but rest assured we appreciate each and every one of you and the flavour you bring to this crazy community we call BehindBB.

To our winners we say congratulations and enjoy your glory! To our unsuccessful nominees commiserations, maybe next year will be yours.

~ Our Winners ~

Member of the Year
@MADONNA - What can we say but... Your IMPACT.

Outstanding Newcomer Award
@David's beard - You may have been banished from David's chin but you've found a home with us.

Photoshop Excellence Award
@Mr Stickyfingers - Some would say it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks... You're proof however that age is no barrier...

Outstanding Troll Award
@AntiGretel - You won! You should start a thread to celebrate... oh wait... you can't.

Pointless GIF Award
@JordanS - Sometimes when I close my eyes I see your Lisa GIF.

Best Moderator Award
@Tim - To our illustrious leader we say thanks! And sorry. Have a well deserved wine!

Sexual Tension Award
@Consuela and @MADONNA - Noo no no. This must be an error.

Most Loyal Supporter
@MADONNA - Not many supporters can claim to have started a cult. PRAISE PRISUS!

Most Fickle Supporter
@JordanS - You changed your fave more frequently than you updated your ignore list.

Most Missed Member
@camerashy1 - Despite the rumours all we know for certain is we miss you! Oh and Bailey's has seen sales drop 20%.

Most Lovable Member
@bleachy_dude - You very nearly killed us with kindness and positivity but we wouldn't have you any other way.

Most Direct Member
@Trala - OMG you made it through a season without being banned! Congratulations fuckface!

Most Insightful Member
@the Theorist - It seems your knowledge of Big Brother is even greater than your episode collection.

Most Witty Member
@Consuela - I feel like I may have won this purely on an anti-Prisus protest vote. But I'll take it!

Previous nomination discussion thread.
Previous vote discussion thread.

cracking-myself-up.gif

Least loveable of the loveable! LOVE IT!

Congrats on all the winners :D @bleachy_dude you completely deserve it my friend!

Back