Skip to main content

2014 Photoshop Thread

10153846_10152806015925170_6780606707592680841_n.jpg

...I had to laugh when I saw Skye in the background during that heated debate between Priya and David... I just had to... cheers.

wB4Wz4.gif
don't know it this has been said but check out Tom ogling her:) and are his pants nearly off and Leo is trying to see s around Priya. Show Pony Skye! Meanwhile Dave doesn't give a crap and continues being real and calling out Priya (and btw I've definitely heard talking to hm's like she's a teacher, esp Skye & Travis. She taught student Trav, how to speak the Queen's English.:)

B2c4KLwIgAALtr1.jpg:large

Saw this on twitter, I apologise if this has already been posted.

Skye in 5-10yrs time if she's doesn't lay off the coconut oil basting and tanning herself with that crap. I'm surprised Penny's mum didn't have a go at Skye the other night during the noms show about Skye's tanning habits. Worse than Leo's imo. She is a pretty girl but won't be for long if she ages way before her time and ends up looking like an old leather boot.

Just had a look back at your work from 2013 and gotta say your version of The 3 Stooges still cracks me up! Keep up the good work Coight...

Back