Skip to main content

2014 Photoshop Thread

...hey all... I haven't been able to do any lately because the sweet darling wife has been in hospital... she's back as of tomorrow so I'm back in action again!... yeehaa!... lol!... Penny did so well in her task but did it have a lasting affect on her?... she'd make a great Medusa methinks!... lol!... cheers.

HORNF8.gif

Best wishes to you wife. I hope she is alright now. :nurse:

For your pictures, oh yesssssss! you are back :laugh: OMG, those snakes. I will have dreams now, no, nightmares. LOL :roflmao: something just touched my leg, :roflmao: it scared me, see how tense your snakes made me :inpain:

Thank you for starting my day :joyful:

...hey Rose711 and tedfthis... yeah the darling wife had her second hip operation on Tuesday and is walking around already!... (they had her walking on it the next morning believe it or not)... she comes home tomorrow morning which is great... modern medicine nowadays is just so incredible!... thanks for the king thoughts from the both of you... cheers.

I'm sure you will look after her well Mr S. Prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

Best wishes to you wife. I hope she is alright now. :nurse:

For your pictures, oh yesssssss! you are back :laugh: OMG, those snakes. I will have dreams now, no, nightmares. LOL :roflmao: something just touched my leg, :roflmao: it scared me, see how tense your snakes made me :inpain:

Thank you for starting my day :joyful:

...haha!... I enjoyed doing that one with the snakes... Penny would be so perfect fot that role methinks!... lol!...

I'm sure you will look after her well Mr S. Prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

...l.a.r.a. and qtkt... thankyou for the best wishes and prayers between you... the sweet wife and I only just got home from the Hospital about 20-25 minutes ago... as I just mentioned in the 'Doctor Who' thread...she's now sitting in the loungeroom snoozing in her bum fitting cosy favourite chair at the moment lol!... it's great to have her home again... it's been a long day for her already lol!...

...her hip operation went brilliantly... all the results and X-Rays were 100% good... now she has to rest up for the next 6 weeks and I'll be doing all the housework /cooking/ washing/ cleaning etc until her full recovery... I did it all in a breeze when she had her first hip operation and had to do it for 12 weeks that time... this hip is only half that time lol!... anyhow... thankyou again ladies for your kind words...

...just a side note:... she won't let me do the ironing... apparently I'm useless at it lol!... (our sister-in-law does it for us... the darling wife informs me that she has never met a man that can iron properly lol)... she can be so cheeky at times lol!... cheers.

...hey Rose711 and tedfthis... yeah the darling wife had her second hip operation on Tuesday and is walking around already!... (they had her walking on it the next morning believe it or not)... she comes home tomorrow morning which is great... modern medicine nowadays is just so incredible!... thanks for the king thoughts from the both of you... cheers.

I had 2 knee replacements at the same time (Osteoarthritis), they also get you up and walking the next day. I was walking without sticks or crutches, within 4 weeks of the surgery. I did a LOT of voluntary physio while I was in the hospital, walking around and around the nursing stations on the ward, hundreds of times, probably driving everyone mad. I used to take the pain meds, then give them about 20 minutes to kick in, then I would start walking. Starting off, shuffling with one of those high walking frames, then eventually moving to a lower one, then crutches and learning how to go up and down stairs with them. I was still on crutches when I left the hospital, but with all the hard work I had put in and carried on doing at home, I was soon able to discard them. Modern medicine, is indeed incredible. Advise Mrs S to keep up with the exercising, to get full movement back.

...hey all... I haven't been able to do any lately because the sweet darling wife has been in hospital... she's back as of tomorrow so I'm back in action again!... yeehaa!... lol!... Penny did so well in her task but did it have a lasting affect on her?... she'd make a great Medusa methinks!... lol!... cheers.

...l.a.r.a. and qtkt... thankyou for the best wishes and prayers between you... the sweet wife and I only just got home from the Hospital about 20-25 minutes ago... as I just mentioned in the 'Doctor Who' thread...she's now sitting in the loungeroom snoozing in her bum fitting cosy favourite chair at the moment lol!... it's great to have her home again... it's been a long day for her already lol!...

...her hip operation went brilliantly... all the results and X-Rays were 100% good... now she has to rest up for the next 6 weeks and I'll be doing all the housework /cooking/ washing/ cleaning etc until her full recovery... I did it all in a breeze when she had her first hip operation and had to do it for 12 weeks that time... this hip is only half that time lol!... anyhow... thankyou again ladies for your kind words...

...just a side note:... she won't let me do the ironing... apparently I'm useless at it lol!... (our sister-in-law does it for us... the darling wife informs me that she has never met a man that can iron properly lol)... she can be so cheeky at times lol!... cheers.

Best wishes to your wife Sticky, and make sure you look after yourself as well.

Best wishes to your wife Sticky, and make sure you look after yourself as well.

...thankyou my friend... and again thankyou everybody for all for your kind words...

...I see that you liked your Avatar pecan... lol!... I wonder if others have noticed the ice-cream melting yet?... lol!... cheers.

...thankyou my friend... and again thankyou everybody for all for your kind words...

...I see that you liked your Avatar pecan... lol!... I wonder if others have noticed the ice-cream melting yet?... lol!... cheers.

I hadnt noticed, its VERY subtle, or a cold day in NSW. It would melt a lot quicker than that, on the Gold Coast :).

HORNF8.gif

Mmmmmmmn not as good a Medusa as ME :)

Back