Skip to main content

2014 House...

The entry is closed off (behind the pole between housemates in the pic) I would say its a Secret Room / Parlour Room" as mentioned.

Attachments

• bathroom.JPG
    bathroom.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 206
As for the layout you have to remember that its not a very big space at all within the building and the cameras make everything look way bigger then the space is. Normally the room walls are always within the same outer lines and positioned around the centre support poles.
My thoughts on the layout.Clipboard0209.jpg HOUSE.JPG

BB House Laundry.
Not sure of the Washing Machine brand :) Appears they could be coin operated!

320570-683d2872-331f-11e4-b925-f4810cf84ea5.jpg

http://resources2.news.com.au/.jpg
just wondering if the washing machines are token/coin operated, and if this will be some future challenge where the HOH/HM's will need to use the 'prize money' to do their washing? like the food at the diner is expensive.

It has to be to the old showdown area, I'm just not sure what is there now. The DM drone shots showed the palm trees were back there along with a whole lot of other plants.

Maybe that's where the sanctuary is, it would make sense that there would be a lot of plants there considering it has a Bali theme.

Ohh was this on last years? I thought it might have been where the old FNL arena was.
I haven't seen last years.

Ohh was this on last years? I thought it might have been where the old FNL arena was.
I haven't seen last years.

Yeah the showdown area last year was in the old FNL area and it was only half the size. The Garden of Eden is where the secret pool was in the 2008 season.

Yeah the showdown area last year was in the old FNL area and it was only half the size. The Garden of Eden is where the secret pool was in the 2008 season.
I dont think I've seen season 8 — I'll have to find and watch them.

View attachment 41417
This door is next to the kitchen outside, does anyone know where it goes?
This looks like where diner cart is located. I remember it being in a cut out of the garden bed. And then the crew can access it from the back when the housemates are at the front, like when they put the coffee through.

Oops... What Bob said! :thumbsup:

What is that room with the purpley carpet hanging off the left-side of bathroom (when looking towards the WCs/toilets)? Its not the dressing room, because that is behind the white door.

Pretty sure Marquisite is referring to this! I was wondering what it is too!
Anyone want to make assumptions? I'm guessing it's another power move room, or even maybe another parlour, like last year?

@brandonthud75 Bingo that's the room I've not seen before (outside of the 360 view).

It looks a bit like a make up room, but it also looks huge just to be for that purpose!

Does look like a "Parlour Room"

TADA!!!
http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-7/the-parlour/

Back