Skip to main content

2014 House...

BTW I'm still confused about this house? Did 'The Block" judges actually tour it and was it televised? And do we have floorplans... I don't even know where things are still, I thought the lounge room was in a completely different spot until I saw that panorama!

@hoopz Nope! I'll give you a clue: To the right you should see, something that is sitting beneath where it should be. :D

@BB101 That is the million dollar question ;)

But no, I would assume the task room runs off the small corridor that also connects the lounge/foyer area to the Power Room. I don't think there is anywhere else it could go, from the angles I've seen.

@BB101 That is the million dollar question ;)

But no, I would assume the task room runs off the small corridor that also connects the lounge/foyer area to the Power Room. I don't think there is anywhere else it could go, from the angles I've seen.
Wait were there two rooms or did they practice at different times because on the floorplans behind sonia I allways see "Utilities 2"

Anyone notice during tonight's show they accidentally revealed how half-assed the Diary Room is? The cloud backdrop only goes up to a certain point where the cameras will typically capture, and the rest looks like it is just painted blue.

14uccnn.jpg

Anyone notice during tonight's show they accidentally revealed how half-assed the Diary Room is? The cloud backdrop only goes up to a certain point where the cameras will typically capture, and the rest looks like it is just painted blue.

14uccnn.jpg

to me it actually looks like the bulkhead (you can see a light in it) and looks blue due to the blue lights, but is actually white.

This house layout is making my head spin as I try and draw it. Why oh why won't they put one up on jump-in.

This is what I've got, which may be very wrong.
BBAU9---2014-Houseplan-8st.jpg

Note: Intentionally made smaller to hide the inaccuracies :p

@BB101 @Gibo_33

Back