Skip to main content

2014 House...

The Sanctuary is the old Presidents suite and the Garden of Eden.
tumblr_inline_mtkd53LUgT1rdpkcf.gif

Probably why the kitchen is the best room in the house. I've never been a huge fan of the separate kitchen which has IMO always felt a bit cramped, but it looks really good this year.

Already tired of the outside of the house - "cheap Greek mansion" summed it up perfectly. Can't get my head around the inside at all beyond the lounge and the diary room - absolutely hate that dressing room area!

Can't get my head around the inside at all beyond the lounge and the diary room - absolutely hate that dressing room area!
In terms of last years layout, the house is roughly as follows:
- the Power Room is the Nominations Room
- the Dressing Room is the Diary Room
- the Palour is the end of the bedroom that had the toilet
- one bedroom is in the space the rest of the 2013 bedroom
- the other bedroom is the Utility Room
- Bathroom is the bathroom
- the toilets is the sauna

Did anyone notice the really shitty paintwork around the pool while Priya and Katie where counting confetti? The terracotta colour was all over the black tiles! Terrible!

I wonder if the block judges critiqued in their non existent house tour?

So they teased us with house plans on the screen tonight (about the most interesting thing about the show), but never made them clear enough that they were any use at all! Notice mention of a fountain in the entrance area, with something like "Low not to block view" noted alongside it - is that outside the house then?

Sanctuary was a bit of a waste of time too when all we saw were the HMs going in and going to bed.

I think those plans on the screen were either early early plans, or embellished. I noticed the hot tub was round, and a few other things that never made it to the final product. Did notice the name 'utility room 2' though, so who knows what is left to come.

Even with remote cameras, which is highly likely for the diary room, there'd still need to be some kind of entrance for them to get props and stuff in and out. I assume the door is on the front wall, on the other side to the main entrance, so they have some kind of internal setup in there.

Back