Skip to main content

Episode 2014 BB Launch Taping Updates/Discussion *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You stood out taking photo', I'm surprised you didn't get caught.

Security was slack on our side, but was pretty strict on the other side.

I was on that side as well, That's interesting because I had my eye on one guy all night thinking it was you haha :smuggrin:

you didnt need to say you were divorced, just your writing style is very proper. you may be offended by my posts this season, so be warned :)

Aw Pawlini, I have been admiring your comments for several years and have never been offended. With my age and experience I rarely get offended since I realize that offense is better ignored. It doesn't gain you anything to be offended. But it does cost you in lost time. It is more profitable to plan and execute REVENGE!!

But we are all here to experience and admire the new housemates which sadly we won't see again until tomorrow night and some not until Tuesday night.

So if you are looking for some spicy tet-a-tet and some slightly off-color repartee then I will join you...

Actually, why isn't the Launch live? There must be some reason since they evict, nominate, finale live (and have FNL'd, sent intruders in, played games with Gretel etc live in the past too).

If they'd aired it tonight, tomorrow the daily show would've been isolated to the few hours of "Day 0", where the HM's are interacting with each other for the very first time (in most cases) - which is actually a key moment of the entire show. Instead, most of those important moments will never see broadcast. :(
Sonia has problems with speaking English and isn't as sharp of mind as Gretel plus costs plus they can fix things like any Merlin moments without it screwing with scheduling

Blonde, quite tanned, red lipstick, typical gold coast girl,

This isnt her is it.....

10378924_10203112766552558_8918940842892108199_n.jpg

That's the image that I found when searching "Tim Dormer Jake" and the caption read: "Jake Richardson and Tim Dormer". That's when I started looking through who Tim follows on Twitter and found a Jake Rich.
I was looking at his twitter before and missed that jake he follows a few lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back