Skip to main content

Episode 2014 BB Launch Taping Updates/Discussion *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This chick looks like she'd be into erotic novels but surely she's too old to live at home.

1509891_775005529185580_630053636615521632_n.jpg
That's her, she's 30 and yup lives at home

Why did I have to get one of possible 2 that are defined with 'incredible asses'?? o.o
The two stupid ones :p

Hey guys
I really don't have time to go through this whole thread so sorry if Im repeating anything, but heres me take on the night:

Security:
We here at BBBA have had no problem live bloging the show in the past, beacuse BB has about 10 security guards to watch over the whole auditorium, so this year, her recruited the WHOLE auditorium to be security. Everyone was constantly asked to point out people on their phone or doing anything suspicious. Mike even gave out prizes to people who would DOB. I love you guys but i wasn't getting kicked out, so i was a good widdle boy and put my phone away.

Auditorium:
Basically it's what last years one SHOULD have looked like. A few extra things to make it stand out more, and it was a LOT brighter. Theres an eye on the stage, LED lights, but the stand out for me is the new crane! It's based on the roof now, which makes the shots 200x better!! It can glide over the whole place!

HMs:
If Alex and Co. are reading this, BIG thumbs up! The HMs are amazing. They ALL have something that makes them stand out. Weather it be good or bad. Some got along like a house on fire, others had a bit of awkward silence. Highlights for me were definitely David who was funny without even trying, and jake, who was just so bubbly and full of life! They got to pick there pairs which was cool.

The house:
Not much was revealed that we don't know already, except there's a power room. One pair has to spend the night in the middle of the pool area (not sure what it's called yet).

The show in general was quite good, the opening dance was manly pro's (yes, manly) Drumming on oil drums with confetti and dancing a storm dance to fit in nicely with this years theme. Sonia fucked it up the first time so we had to go again, which wasn't a big deal, its quite short. WE HAVE DIFFERENT MUSIC! It's based off the original BBAU music as always, but theres more about that bass, bout that bass (sorry, had to). We didn't see opening titles which was disappointing, and i don't think they left room for it in the broadcast either.

I've probably missed a lot that I could say, if you wanna ask me any questions about it feel free, i'll try my best to remember. :)
All up, LOVED IT, think this season is gunna be one to remember ;)
Was the eye still at the back of the auditorium where housemates enter?

I wana know if butter chicken and Katie have met the other housemates yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back