Skip to main content

2 New Housemates? Woof Woof!

Yeah I hope the HOH get to choose the new pairs, though it'd be awesome to see the public choose the pairs (that wouldn't happen though).

@JordanS you only have 13 HM's in your signature just FYI :p

I thought it was all a misunderstanding and the mysterious ad referred to two new HoHs rather than two new HMs.

We don't know any of these housemates yet (never mind all of them), so don't send in any more. Best thing to do is keep the pairs a couple of weeks and then send in Intruders when it inevitably switches to individual HMs.

If you look at the latecomers last year, they fit a stereotype. The barbie sisters Katie and Lucy and the Indian Rohan. We can probably expect the same this year. Probably a nerd, an overweight man or woman, a housemate with a different race to the majority of the current housemates, possibly even another gay housemate. They will obviously stand out in some way because they have been left to enter a week later separate to all the others so I would say they will fit some type of stereotype and stand out as a result.

Just a heads up, according to the Foxtel EPG tonight's show starts at 9:18 not 9 as advertised.
So that would be about a 10:40pm finish. o_O
And I'd still be setting the PVR for 9:00pm (just in case).

EDIT: FTA EPG now showing the 9:18PM start time here (Perth).

Just a heads up, according to the Foxtel EPG tonight's show starts at 9:18 not 9 as advertised.
:bang: WHY? Fucking hell, being that it already said it would starting at 9pm people on Facebook seem pissed off that's it's so late now add the fact that it won't be starting for another 18 minutes, it's just going to make more people pissed off.

Ugh, well considering this show is apparently for children now and it is a school night tonight, that is pretty damn late. Erratic scheduling is just annoying all round.

The pairs have yet to do a single thing together. Why change them up? At least make them do a task together. Or better yet give them the same rule as the Sugar sisters and require them to be within feet of each other. Otherwise why bother? And why make a big deal of it on launch night if these pairs aren't even going to be up together the first time?

The pairs have yet to do a single thing together. Why change them up? At least make them do a task together. Or better yet give them the same rule as the Sugar sisters and require them to be within feet of each other. Otherwise why bother? And why make a big deal of it on launch night if these pairs aren't even going to be up together the first time?

I just t had a thought, what if the question they asked on the Jump-In website about "Who is your least favourite pair?', means that the pair that got the most votes will have to swap, instead of everyone swapping. That would also fit in where they say in the ad that "Noone is safe" from being swapped.

Back