Skip to main content

2 New Housemates? Woof Woof!

New HMs already!?
I'm more concerned about swapping the pairs. What's the point of pairing them up if it only lasts a week? None of the pairs have done anything as a pair except sleep together (lol you know what I mean)... They are supposed to nominate and be nominated as a pair so it's all a bit confusing.

If they do a Late Night Feast and don't show at least the same level of stuff they did last year then it's just another stuff up on Channel Nine's part.

im not sure but this is my theory...
i think they nominate in their pairs but then get evicted as singles. so someone will not have a partner and will then join as a 3. i have noticed as well as reading on websites that there are alot of spaces that only fit 2 or 3 people at once, like the treehouse for example. so at some point there will be a mix of some with 3 and some with 2 people.
i cant imagine this will last the whole game though as it would be a hassle to change pairings every week or so.
This or I think it may be that they face the vote as individuals and two are evicted each week, not necessarily from the same pair. They'd have to do plenty of double evictions if they've got 18HMs and such little time.
Also there's no way that the pairs thing will last. Big Brother or Sonia have neither said "in pairs you have the chance to win $250,000" and they usually love screaming that so yeah.

In an interview before the show started Alex M stated that the oldest housemate this year is 32. The oldest housemates in there at the moment, however, are David and Cat who are 31. Either he made a mistake or one of these new housemates is the oldest housemate at age 32.

This reminds me of the 2008 series, where they tried to throw all kinds of gimmicks into the show and ended up destroying it. I hope I am wrong though.

Yes, it has now. ;)

NOTICE: "Two new housemates will enter the eye of the storm" which is how the two HOH are referred. So, I don't think there's NEW HMs entering.

Did anyone else notice the question mark cutouts were Gemma and Lawson?

Yes, it has now. ;)

NOTICE: "Two new housemates will enter the eye of the storm" which is how the two HOH are referred. So, I don't think there's NEW HMs entering.
Hmm I don't know. They clearly divided the new HOH duo part of the advertisement and the 2 new housemates will enter the eye of the storm part. I think we might be getting 2 more...

Hmm I don't know. They clearly divided the new HOH duo part of the advertisement and the 2 new housemates will enter the eye of the storm part. I think we might be getting 2 more...

Pretty sure, upon actually seeing the ad, that is pretty clear :)

In an interview before the show started Alex M stated that the oldest housemate this year is 32. The oldest housemates in there at the moment, however, are David and Cat who are 31. Either he made a mistake or one of these new housemates is the oldest housemate at age 32.
He also said they had a housemate that was a hairdresser?

I'm more concerned about swapping the pairs. What's the point of pairing them up if it only lasts a week? None of the pairs have done anything as a pair except sleep together (lol you know what I mean)... They are supposed to nominate and be nominated as a pair so it's all a bit confusing.

They've probably realised it was such a shit idea, unless they kept them tethered with a rope, as has been done before. Then they could pair up people who obviously wont get on, like the magician and the one that hates magicians and clowns, even though he is a clown himself.

Back