Skip to main content

2 New Housemates? Woof Woof!

Hmmm interesting. $30,000 this time...
So I think the pair we voted for on the poll would remain the same?
Seems like everyone else is getting the change up?

NOTICE: "Two new housemates will enter the eye of the storm" which is how the two HOH are referred. So, I don't think there's NEW HMs entering.

Yes, just watching that now I tend to agree. It's just the "2 NEW HOUSEMATES" graphic that sends an ambiguous message.

According to Tvtonight, Sunday's show will be made up of the banquet, that was part of the Late Night Feast shows last year and the choosing of the new HOH's.

It won't quite be the same show, though, as the rating is PG this time and Sonia is hosting it in some way. The EPG says it is not live, too. I wasn't expecting this episode to be live though.

No, I think this is the 'family dinner' not the late night feasts.

2 separate things ... Weren't they?

The 'family dinners' were part of the daily shows on Wednesday weren't they?

I'm more concerned about swapping the pairs. What's the point of pairing them up if it only lasts a week? None of the pairs have done anything as a pair except sleep together (lol you know what I mean)... They are supposed to nominate and be nominated as a pair so it's all a bit confusing.

Yeah, it just sounds like a repeat of 2013 with housemates swapping from halfway house to safehouse so soon which seriously muted the real effects of the separation/split house twist. Would've been better had they remained on the side they originally entered, with the exception of 1 housemate swapping with another (chosen by Showdown winner) each week.

I saw some subtitles on Channel 9 during the midday movie and it said the following 3 phrases appear next to the BB logo: "New HOH", $30,000 up for grabs, and 2 new housemates."

I saw some subtitles on Channel 9 during the midday movie and it said the following 3 phrases appear next to the BB logo: "New HOH", $30,000 up for grabs, and 2 new housemates."
Ok that makes it clearer that the 2 new HMs are in addition to the new HOH.

The 2 new housemates better not be more of the same, above average looking, boring housemates. They better be interesting and entertaining and hopefully they have a good sense of humour because the housemates so far have not exactly been very funny.

I hope the new HoHs choose the new pairs (in a way to piss people off rather than make them happy) and when the new housemates come in, the HoH's have to swap with those. Therefore we'd get the HoH's choosing which half keeps the HoH with the new housemate, and which HoH doesn't keep it. Could be ~fun~.

These 2 new housemates better be diverse! I want a 90 year old Buddhist from China with no arms who doesn't speak English and a 72 year old cougar grandma from Uruguay.
It is almost impossible to picture these housemates next to the rest in the banner of this years housemates above:biggrin::biggrin: Imagine if some random was allowed to pick 2 people from anywhere in the world to go in BB as they picked 2 who fit there above criteria. Alex M would have a heart attack:tongue:

Back