Skip to main content

2 New Housemates? Woof Woof!

pawlini

I've got the power
I just saw an ad on TV the volume was on low so didnt get to hear it and it was an over the top promo about next week being HUGE but I did see "2 New housemates!" I dont know if it meant more people or 2 new HM will get the power? anyone else see the ad?

how will that work for evictions and sportsbet?

im not sure but this is my theory...
i think they nominate in their pairs but then get evicted as singles. so someone will not have a partner and will then join as a 3. i have noticed as well as reading on websites that there are alot of spaces that only fit 2 or 3 people at once, like the treehouse for example. so at some point there will be a mix of some with 3 and some with 2 people.
i cant imagine this will last the whole game though as it would be a hassle to change pairings every week or so.

maybe the odd one out gets immunity for a week then joins the next "leftover" HM after the following eviction?

But theres not enough weeks to sustain say 12 or 13 evictions (leaving 3 or 4 people on final night.) I guess they could have 2 doubles.

Yeah the ad says two new housemates will enter. That's gonna be 18 in total right? And the show only runs for like two months so I think they must going to be evicted in pairs. Hope so!

Yeah the ad says two new housemates will enter. That's gonna be 18 in total right? And the show only runs for like two months so I think they must going to be evicted in pairs. Hope so!
really? that seems like a shambles! how can they justify evicting couples if they are just going to change them? Is it so they can attach a HM they dont like to one they know is going to be evicted??

When does it say this will happen? Sunday's show? Or Tuesday's (in lieu of an eviction this week)?

I hope they don't evict pairs. In almost all the pairs I like one HM and the other not so much, so it will be pretty unfair.

It said over 3 nights Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday if I remember correctly. I reckon each night something will happen. Sunday new power bottoms chosen, Monday pairs swap and Wednesday newbies enter?

Do you think it's because there isn't any conflicts etc happening in the pairs atm? If BB selects the pairs and puts Sandra with Gemma or Ryan with Lawson then I think they'll be hoping its gonna kick off.

I don't know how I feel about it? It would like to see some different pairs like Skye + Aisha (would be fun) and Sandra + Gemma (I find them both boring so if they argue it could be good! :devil: Lol) but also BB interfering too much is annoying and usually doesn't pay off anyway.

Also we already barely see all of the housemates, I don't even know most of there names so putting in even more is dumb!

OK saw the ad a moment ago: confirmed that new HOHs will be chosen, pairs will be swapped (wtf?) and 2 new HMs. All happening Sun/Mon/Tue. Wed's 90 min show will presumably include first nominations as part of the edit.

OK saw the ad a moment ago: confirmed that new HOHs will be chosen, pairs will be swapped (wtf?) and 2 new HMs. All happening Sun/Mon/Tue. Wed's 90 min show will presumably include first nominations as part of the edit.

New HMs already!?

According to Tvtonight, Sunday's show will be made up of the banquet, that was part of the Late Night Feast shows last year and the choosing of the new HOH's. Also apparently the new HOH's will be allowed to discuss nominations with the housemates of their choice.

Source:http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2014/09/big-brother-sunday.html
No, I think this is the 'family dinner' not the late night feasts.

2 separate things ... Weren't they?

Has the ad been upload anywhere. What is the official Bb youtube channel? I can find channel nine but not youtube.

Back