Skip to main content

10 PILOT WEEK

I missed a bit of this. Is that Stephanie Rice? Already not liking this show as it is not funny and they are trying to force it to be funny.

You didn't miss anything - what you saw was probably the transition between shows in history

And it is Stephanie Rice

...ha!... talk about a death knock for the show... this 'Disgrace' skit has slowed down the pace of the show and is losing people really fast... why put this crap on?... it's not funny at all... if I wanted to watch a panel show I would watch a real one... (and you're right... I don't)... cheers.

You didn't miss anything - what you saw was probably the transition between shows in history

And it is Stephanie Rice

The non-existent transition, ha ha.

Thought it was her. This show has just started and I am bored already. Even Shit Happens was better in my opinion.

I prefer this to shit happens
They should have swapped tho would have worked better, this first

...aw nuts!... Jimoen is on after this... thank god I'll be turning this over after this rubbish finishes... I cannot stand him... it's appropriate though... he's never ever funny either... why have a fast paced show like the Skit Show and then put Disgraced on straight after that is just a boring panel show?... wouldn't you want to keep the pace going with another fast paced show?... cheers.

Back