Skip to main content

10 PILOT WEEK

...when they did the first skit with the casting people for a new Reality show I thought "great!... biting comedy!"... and now?... bye bye new show... at least you tried... go away now... yes I know... a tad bit hard but they're trying too hard to be funny now... I had more chuckles with Russell Coight which was on just before it to be honest... even when I saw the gags coming...cheers.

...the stupid music during some of the skits is so off-putting... if it's funny... it doesn't need music... simple as that... cheers.

To be fair these shows often take a little time to get settled. But the premise of Pilot Week means they have to be completely on top of it from the get go.

...this one has me bewildered... oh well... next one please... and be funny if you can... cheers.

...this show has no chance whatsoever in being given the green light for further episodes I'm afraid... nice try but not funny... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
The blonde woman has potential, she has good timing
The matt Preston guy have seen around
The rest suck
They need a director,writers,and a good editor

To be fair these shows often take a little time to get settled. But the premise of Pilot Week means they have to be completely on top of it from the get go.

...that's true sweet lady but if these are the best skits up first to win us over then what would we see next time if it took off?... haha!... cheers.

Back