Skip to main content

10 PILOT WEEK

Merrick, with Rosso, did one series I enjoyed
They just chatted with their live audience, questions and answers and interesting conversations

Btw, the mother of the groom who I am guessing is the woman in white, er, hello, white/cream? Not the done thing. Last time I saw parents of the bride and groom sitting at the top table was when I was flower girl on 19.01,1966 (my 4th birthday) and the bride's mother looked after me.

...so far the Merrick spot was the only downfall in this for me so far... oh well... 'teething problems' eh?... nothing that a few tweaks can't fix I guess?... lol!... cheers.

...this is what I've been hoping for... a Star being interviewed about their latest work... brilliant!... now they need to put on a Live Band and I will be completely happy!... we have Variety and Entertainment back at last!... cheers.

...for some reason or aanother that guy on the couch reminds of Darrel Eastlake (RIP)... cheers.

2018-04-19_0940.jpg

What did he call her? I missed that.

...she described herself as 'Bushy' and he thought that she was calling herself a 'Bush Pig' but she said that it was short for 'boushoir' or whatever the French word is?... lol!... cheers.

...she described herself as 'Bushy' and he thought that she was calling herself a 'Bush Pig' but she said that it was short for 'boushoir' or whatever the French word is?... lol!... cheers.

...oopsies!... sorry oddjob... I thought that you meant the word 'Bushy' when Rove misunderstood what she meant lol!... cheers.

Back