Skip to main content

šŸ† The Speccy Awards 2020

@Consuela :inlove: Thank you for spending your real life time compiling & preserving these forums & the speccy awards.

giphy.gif

The interesting thing to me is that I hardly posted in the BB Discussion threads and still racked up 21 votes in the Trolling category.

Is anyone going to admit it?

In my opinion, this is a horrible idea.

Anyone going to own up to voting me for the troll award?
I didnā€™t vote, but I have to say, Affable, you are not really living up to your moniker lately. You seem very unaffable these days.

I don't think you were as invested in the "Alpha Alliance" as you claimed. You knew the majority on here weren't keen on that group. Some of your comments were obviously posted to get a reaction out of people.

What would you classify as being invested? I thought I was invested enough considering I got most loyal.

What would you classify as being invested? I thought I was invested enough considering I got most loyal.

I didn't believe you were that into the group as your posts would claim especially towards the end of the season.
Sure you probably supported them and you did truly think Dan played the best game in there but I think you liked more being a point of difference and the opposite view of the majority (and rubbing that in with comments here and there which would obviously ruffle up posters).

I didn't believe you were that into the group as your posts would claim especially towards the end of the season.
Sure you probably supported them and you did truly think Dan played the best game in there but I think you liked more being a point of difference and the opposite view of the majority (and rubbing that in with comments here and there which would obviously ruffle up posters).
Trust me, he was genuinely obsessed with the Alpha Alliance. He wasn't trolling.

I didn't think I needed to be that into the Alpha alliance tbh. And I've never based my opinions on the opposite of the majority.

I didn't think I needed to be that into the Alpha alliance tbh. And I've never based my opinions on the opposite of the majority.

This is just my opinion and impression I got. I could be totally wrong. I'm not inside your head. I just wanted to explain why I voted you for the Most Outstanding Troll Award and not based on dislike and unpopularity.

Back