• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

🏆 The Speccy Awards 2020

Affable

Congrats on the troll award @Affable

Isee

Lurker... who occasionally speaks
Awesome site donor
Thanks to all the people who voted for me for the troll award:

1. @sav0001
2. @kxk
3. @oddjob
4. @up_all_night
5. @Isee
6. @It’s Not
7. Any other left wing nutjob who voted for me.

Much appreciated.
Nope Not I - I did not vote. I would not have voted you for the troll award. Was there an award for who winges the most about people not agreeing with their point of view? I would have voted you for that. All us left wing nut jobs on here disagreeing with you! Congrats on the win though.

Affable

Nope Not I - I did not vote. I would not have voted you for the troll award. Was there an award for who winges the most about people not agreeing with their point of view? I would have voted you for that. All us left wing nut jobs on here disagreeing with you! Congrats on the win though.

Fuzz

Im sad Iss. I know you have political views and I suspect a considered voter.
Why you couldnt muster the effort to vote for me leaves me....
quite melancholy

Fuzz

...and you guys wonder why threads get closed or deleted. Spamalot central in here.
Just having fun mickey. Nothing ill-intentioned. Some of us post austere erudite thoughts and opinions.
Some of us post like loons.
A special few can do both with aplomb.

Fuzz

On consideration....
enough spamming.
A hearty congratulations to all very worhty winners and those nominated.

But cos the "offical" awards have ended, doesnt have to mean the end of awards season or this thread. I propose any individual poster can award another poster with a stand alone award of their choosing. On the proviso they stipulate why.
Awards are fun and inclusive. And should roll on.