tumblr_p4ofy15BBM1urli1fo1_500.gifv

Thanks to all the people who voted for me for the troll award:

1. @sav0001
2. @kxk
3. @oddjob
4. @up_all_night
5. @Isee
6. @It’s Not
7. Any other left wing nutjob who voted for me.

Much appreciated.
Nope Not I - I did not vote. I would not have voted you for the troll award. Was there an award for who winges the most about people not agreeing with their point of view? I would have voted you for that. All us left wing nut jobs on here disagreeing with you! Congrats on the win though.

Nope Not I - I did not vote. I would not have voted you for the troll award. Was there an award for who winges the most about people not agreeing with their point of view? I would have voted you for that. All us left wing nut jobs on here disagreeing with you! Congrats on the win though.
Im sad Iss. I know you have political views and I suspect a considered voter.
Why you couldnt muster the effort to vote for me leaves me....
quite melancholy
tenor.gif

On consideration....
enough spamming.
A hearty congratulations to all very worhty winners and those nominated.
giphy.gif

But cos the "offical" awards have ended, doesnt have to mean the end of awards season or this thread. I propose any individual poster can award another poster with a stand alone award of their choosing. On the proviso they stipulate why.
Awards are fun and inclusive. And should roll on.

Not since the 2017 Oscars has there been so much drama lol. Would you prefer Gratuitous GIFing back for 2021 @Affable? 😜 You should be happy for your IMPACT!

I just keep thinking of poor @derpsatz, he must be livid you've taken the attention away from him lol.

Love you both though. xo

Back