Skip to main content

Official Promos - Spoilers galore

Never really trust Aussie networks to stick to a launch date more than a week in advance.

Interesting it's a Wednesday though - could just be because Masterchef finishes the day before but do wonder if they might be switching The Bachleor and Survivor so the former airs the early part of the week and Survivor airs later in the week.

Never really trust Aussie networks to stick to a launch date more than a week in advance.

Interesting it's a Wednesday though - could just be because Masterchef finishes the day before but do wonder if they might be switching The Bachleor and Survivor so the former airs the early part of the week and Survivor airs later in the week.
Yeah it's a bit different.

Last year they had three episodes the first week then dropped to two. So maybe it'll only air Wed/Thu this year? It's a gamble, but who knows, maybe ratings-wise that could be a good decision, we'll soon find out.

Yeah it's a bit different.

Last year they had three episodes the first week then dropped to two. So maybe it'll only air Wed/Thu this year? It's a gamble, but who knows, maybe ratings-wise that could be a good decision, we'll soon find out.

I think it has to do with the Masterchef schedule - the final is usually Monday or Tuesday. I’m not going to read much into it. I think Ten already knows their Bachelor and Bachelorette are total duds so I suspect Survivor will get more attention

I don't watch either, but what's with that fugly dude who hasn't had a haircut since 1978?

He was a bit of a cult icon and was actually a bit attractive when he didn’t have his hair styled. Now with Ten’s “grooming”, he looks fugly

...not to take anything away from Australian Survivor or in trying to bag it before it's even started but!... it's 'Champions' versus the 'Riff Raff' right?... they're demanding that we take sides right?... well I think that the 'Champions' are at a disadvantage already lol!... it's pretty well known that the average Aussie usually always barracks for the underdogs... we're renowned for it... so the 'Riff Raffs' will probably end up with way more followers than them based on past experiences alone lol!... call me 'picky' but............ lol!... cheers.

...not to take anything away from Australian Survivor or in trying to bag it before it's even started but!... it's 'Champions' versus the 'Riff Raff' right?... they're demanding that we take sides right?... well I think that the 'Champions' are at a disadvantage already lol!... it's pretty well known that the average Aussie usually always barracks for the underdogs... we're renowned for it... so the 'Riff Raffs' will probably end up with way more followers than them based on past experiences alone lol!... call me 'picky' but............ lol!... cheers.

Yep. We may be being manipulated or they may assume that OF COURSE we'll barrack for the champions, but I'm inclined to side with an "ordinary" person from the outset.

I really don't like the "theme" idea at all. It seems totally manufactured and no doubt a gimmick to attract ratings. I don't like the the idea of champions because I am assuming that a lot of them especially the sports people are going to get caught up in 'mateship" and "being a good sports" which totally goes against a good game of survivor. Hopefully I am proved wrong. Of course I will always barrack for the underdog.

Back