Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the statue of tina arena should be a hundred feet high, and made of solid gold with green flames shooting out of her mouth.

wweird watch bruce willis in this moonlighting role considering i've always known him doing action movies. plus he is completely different on this show, and i'm not just talking about his hair.

cybil shepard is good too of course.

tina area writhes writhes around in my soul, floating in the cloud of my memorty singing her heart out bringing her oassion to the table.

watching scent of a woman. al pacino's oscar winning performance. long overdue. he should have got it for his performance in either of the godfather films.

watching frost/nixon. about the time when david frost interviewed richard nixon. interesting character nixon, there should be a mini series about him imo.

sometimes i like to pretend i'm flying on a carpet by opening google maps and going where ever my fingers and mind take me.

plastic ban coming in for quensland soon, which will be very sad to see i must admit. damn hippie environmentalists. we're all going to die anyway, so who cares about plastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back