Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, from what I've noticed over my time posting and lurking I would say Mooseface is the nicest to reepbot.

Reepbot there have been many time when I've been a C U next Tuesday to you, but also times when I've nice as well. Perhaps you're just not remembering the bad.

Somethingface?????????

Anyway, I meant recently. I didn't mean my whole time on this forum. I don't think somethingface has been the nicest to me, I would give that honour to young delcan. Someone with a lot of heart and soul. We could all learn from her i reckon.

I know you have been a bit of a C U next Tuesday to me at times, but to be honest you could have been a bigger and nastier C U next Tuesday to me and I am grateful that you weren't. In fact I've probably been a bigger C U next Tuesday to you.

Besides, I didn't post anything like that because I didn't want to be mean to you.

guessing game. guess the name of the celebrity.

_ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _

clue is: worst singer in the entire world. no artistic talent at all.

o_amDP-n-v.jpg

i find a large marshmallow in my kitchen, and it wants my help to find some lost treasure.

that's stupid.

why?

because marshmallows don't look for treasure.

oh.

oh yes and

7: I don't want to be in a relationship with a boring woman. I'd rather be with a woman who is a C U Next Tuesday than a woman who is boring.

even more controversial opinion: julia morris never has been and never will be funny. not even a smirk or a smile inducing kind of funny.

round and round the days go like a ferris wheel never ever stopping just going around and around and around. blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back