Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have either laughed or been pleased when a particularly awful show has been axed. It's only natural to not want to be bombarded with ads for things like Kardashians and Habibs. I think that's a different thing to actively campaigning to get something axed though. Not that reepbot was writing letters and pacing the Channel TEN carpark with a Tina Arena placard (though he might have been). He did post passionately about wanting it axed though.

I think I would campaign if the the premise truly horrified me enough.
eg - win an abortion (I am pro choice but it should never become a game show) or the winner is forced to be Trumps next wife when Melania finally gets sick of him and dumps his arse.

I would like to think that TV would never get to that point, but I think that TV execs are sinking lower and lower into the pit of desperation for ratings.

I think I would campaign if the the premise truly horrified me enough.
eg - win an abortion (I am pro choice but it should never become a game show) or the winner is forced to be Trumps next wife when Melania finally gets sick of him and dumps his arse.

I would like to think that TV would never get to that point, but I think that TV execs are sinking lower and lower into the pit of desperation for ratings.

they are sinking lower and lower!

i did campaign for Tina Arena to be inducted into the ARIA hall of fame. twenty years too late. but still.....

Like Feargal Sharkey said, a good lamington these days is hard to find.
Kytons in SA do packs of delicious ones, but it's hard to fibd a supermarkewt that stocks them, apart from when they are doing a breast cancer fundraiser.

Yes, they are all so dry and rubishy. Plus there is the fact that i've gone gluten free.

I wish Big Brother was still on. I would have auditioned.

If they bring it back, I hope they do it like the US format.

i would have auditioned, and got on there, and won, and then won the all stars version. australian mode, english mode, us mode, mars mode i would have won it all. and with both hands tied behind my back.

i would have auditioned, and got on there, and won, and then won the all stars version. australian mode, english mode, us mode, mars mode i would have won it all. and with both hands tied behind my back.

Nah. I would have got HOH and nominated you straight away. Then I would turn the house against you. You would be first evicted, ha ha.

OMG - moving the post to another thread? wtf? Well, it is moved back here! You will only be bothered if it is in your own THREAD limelight eh?

well the conversation was getting away from talk about actual housemates (your fault, but it's cool), so i felt it best to move it to here. which i think, no i know was the right decision.

reading that article makes me glad that i'm ugly and stupid. in fact i'm quite proud of being both ugly and stupid. a rare double trait. hooray for me.

it seems to me that being smart and beautiful would be a horrible burden. combine that with loads of charm and charisma (are those the same things? i don't know) and you would get a nightmare imho.

i'm fine sticking with my creativity and humour thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back