Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, but maybe it stops me from sugarcoating my opinions.

Beg to differ, you don't see posters here have been very nice to you, something blocks your comprehension.
So do you think some troubling element of your psyche is influential in blocking you from appreciating people being nice to you?

well i do believe that forums thrive on passionate discussion of different opinions. once everyone starts agreeing with each other is usually the worst.

well i do believe that forums thrive on passionate discussion of different opinions. once everyone starts agreeing with each other is usually the worst.
I feel like I am living in a world where everyone has given up if everyone sits there likes drones and and just agree with each other; if nobody challenges, questions, or stands up for what they believe.

I feel like I am living in a world where everyone has given up if everyone sits there likes drones and and just agree with each other; if nobody challenges, questions, or stands up for what they believe.

what do you believe in?

@kxk, do you think it would be a curse or a blessing to have loads of charm and charisma?

I find it useful..................................haaaaaaaaaaaa,haa

Actually, quite a few charismatics in my life/family.
My Nick, as his basketball coach used to say.....no matter what he does, he will be OK
Even at 5 he could charm the pants of everyone, waitresses would give him free drinks and his own table

How could it be a curse? Usually charming people end up national treasures, eg Joanna Lumley, is a Brit treasure, I think she is impossible to dislike.

is there so little going on in Australia and the world today that half of the main australian news websites are full of recaps of those reality shows?

Reactions: kxk
i don't know, i think it can be a curse. i am always wary of charming people though because that kind of stuff doesn't work on me. even extending to those super powerfully charming people that can charm people online. extra wary of those people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back