Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

Just another push to get folks to look at The Sandman
(yummy Tom Sturridge is naked all episode 1)
I kinda just stumbled upon it last night and watched the first episode and I really enjoyed it. I will say however, at the end of the first episode, there’s a teaser for what’s coming up in the rest of the season… And it feels like the rest of the season has a very different vibe to the first episode. I haven’t watched further yet, so I’m yet to properly review but, I really did enjoy the pacing and the vibe of what I’ve seen so far

I kinda just stumbled upon it last night and watched the first episode and I really enjoyed it. I will say however, at the end of the first episode, there’s a teaser for what’s coming up in the rest of the season… And it feels like the rest of the season has a very different vibe to the first episode. I haven’t watched further yet, so I’m yet to properly review but, I really did enjoy the pacing and the vibe of what I’ve seen so far
season 2 is green lit

I wish there was more honesty regarding whether a show is a repeat or not.
Both The Dog House and Hey Hey It's Saturday tonight in prime time are repeats, but nothing in the electronic tv guide says so.

Both The Dog House and Hey Hey It's Saturday tonight in prime time are repeats, but nothing in the electronic tv guide says so.
Yup, having the Same problem with loads of shows. We keep recording them and find we've already seen them!

Yup, having the Same problem with loads of shows. We keep recording them and find we've already seen them!

Try this guide, have you?
Has been very reliable with info for me, gives repeat and schedule of upcoming episodes features I like

Try this guide, have you?
Has been very reliable with info for me, gives repeat and schedule of upcoming episodes features I like
Great find, thank you.

I didn't realise IceTV was sill around. They used to have some bangers in their guide, e.g.:

Today Tonight Which has less credibility, Today Tonight or A Current Affair? It's a tough call but Channel 7's favourite tabloid TV show might just have the edge. It's hard to top chaining pensioners to their own beds or Wa-Wa being eaten by cannibals.

Anyone else watching the new Kath and Kim and feeling a little underwhelmed?

I probably wasn’t paying close enough attention to the promos but I was under the impression that it was a whole new episode with a new (follow on) story. It has had a few new scenes (on a green screen … which is understandable because the house has been knocked down) but it’s mostly just a best-of clip show with some interviews and stuff.

Anyone else watching the new Kath and Kim and feeling a little underwhelmed?

I probably wasn’t paying close enough attention to the promos but I was under the impression that it was a whole new episode with a new (follow on) story. It has had a few new scenes (on a green screen … which is understandable because the house has been knocked down) but it’s mostly just a best-of clip show with some interviews and stuff.
Yeah, I thought it was pretty weak.

I thought it was going to be new stuff too, I guess the promotion was designed to allow you to think that. Anyway as usual, I forgot it was on and now won’t bother with it.

So first Carrie and now Lisa leaving The Project, I wonder where to from here. Waleed’s increasingly on the nose politically and Pete is feeling stale, rather like the show in general.

Just thought; no I'm A Celebrity next year?
Usually the ads have started by now, but the ads are all about the Bachelors?

Back