Skip to main content

The Celebrity Apprentice 2022

Lightning McQueen

I enjoyed the first episode, though neither team put on an especially good show.

Thoughts: The boys got very lucky that the NRL player was able to get a lot of corporate dollars, because they put on a terrible event.

The goat idea was very stupid. And they actually went through with it 😲

I do agree that Samantha Jayde chose a terrible song to sing with Phil from Human Nature. Seriously, sing something uplifting, to raise spirits and money.

Based on the criteria that the winner would be the one making the most money, the right person (the sasshole) went home.

I was hoping not to get sucked into this but seeing that twit from MAFS spouting her mouth off all over the net, and seeing that wonderful woman Turia Pitt is on it, I'm tempted in the hope of seeing Twit's downfall to a truly amazing woman.

I enjoyed the first episode, though neither team put on an especially good show.

Thoughts: The boys got very lucky that the NRL player was able to get a lot of corporate dollars, because they put on a terrible event.

The goat idea was very stupid. And they actually went through with it 😲

I do agree that Samantha Jayde chose a terrible song to sing with Phil from Human Nature. Seriously, sing something uplifting, to raise spirits and money.

Based on the criteria that the winner would be the one making the most money, the right person (the sasshole) went home.
Oh, already gone has she? YAY!
That didn't last long! HOOORAY!

Show’s getting good. entertaining episode tonight ! I love it when these celebrities have to host events and this camping one looks hilarious.

Definitely the correct fire from Allan Sugar. All that guy dif was abs. It was goid for an episode…

Some thoughts about episode 2:

Just why do they need two or more people to do every delivery? Surely they could set the directions in the GPS and go on their own?

Spam rolls? 🤮

The girls were by far the better team in this episode on all counts and deserved their win.

I probably would have fired the project manager, but I do see the reasoning and agree with the result, I don't think the ninja guy did a single thing other than take off his shirt over the two tasks.

I'm an episode behind, but good riddance to the Sasshole.
If you choose to be a bitch on tv, at least do something more than stand around looking bored and condescending.

She deserved to go for dissing 'soggy Weet Bix'.
I've eaten them all my life and I wouldn't have them any other way than soggy with hot milk.
I do not want them crunchy and cold like, erm, biscuits.

Thoughts on Episode 3:

- The boys gave a far better retreat, but seriously, getting a guest to do the yoga instruction?
- The girls are such sore losers about the campsite, and I lost some respect for Turia when she tried to steal some of the items.
- When they were reading out the customer feedback, I could have written it all myself, especially about the girls' retreat being more about THEIR resilience instead of the clients'.
- "I'm scared of horses, so I'll run the equine therapy..."
- The boys were surprisingly great at this task, I appreciated the vulnerability, especially for trying to get people to talk about mens issues.
- The laughter therapy was hilarious.
- Producer meddling/rigging was heavily in play in this episode. I don't agree with the initial choices for the people taken to the boardroom, but she should have stuck with them. It just showed weakness.
- Again, the right person went home, but I don't appreciate the riggery.

Turia should have been fired for stealing, simple as that.
Lord Sugar said as much, then dismissed it because Turia is more useful to the show than Jodie.

I can see why it's tanking in the ratings - terrible celebrities and weak uninteresting tasks.

Thoughts about Episode 4:

Gamble really shot herself in the foot with the wasted time negotiating for the wrong tea set.

I actually felt bad for the guy who bought the wrong detergent, I'd have yelled out "Shut Up!" to the people yelling to him, he might not have made the mistake then. Since they had so much extra time, couldn't he just say "I'll keep the wrong stuff for myself and buy the right stuff to make up for it?" Or would that be against the rules?

The girls were in a tough situation with the wine. Obviously they didn't know how much the fine would have been.
The girls lost by $20 for buying the $220 bottle of wine. If they didn't buy it, they would have been $200 ahead, but then fined $100, so would have ended up $100 ahead overall.
So it was the bottle of wine that killed them, but I think under the pump, most of the time they would have been better off with it than without it, so I would have made the decision to buy it too. Obviously if they'd had the time to check the bottle-O, they'd have gotten it from there.

Overall, it was again the right decision with the firing. There's a lot of producer interference this season, but that's not a bad thing hahaha.

The ad has one or more eliminated contestants returning, along with Amy Shark.
WHY? They were eliminated because they were boring or useless.

Back