Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Pre-season build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob didn’t address the messy and confusing format especially around the evictions with the whole house gets to nominate then the Noms challenge winner will put 3 people up etc. Plus I’ve noticed he’s never addressed problems with the edit and how blatant the producers are at rigging certain things more than they do in Survivor or even in the Channel 10 and Channel 9 series. That’s what I hate the most about the pre record and wish 7 would do it live again but it’s against their motto with all their reality shows pre recorded

Rob didn’t address the messy and confusing format especially around the evictions with the whole house gets to nominate then the Noms challenge winner will put 3 people up etc. Plus I’ve noticed he’s never addressed problems with the edit and how blatant the producers are at rigging certain things more than they do in Survivor or even in the Channel 10 and Channel 9 series. That’s what I hate the most about the pre record and wish 7 would do it live again but it’s against their motto with all their reality shows pre recorded
As I said before Rob is paid to lick 7’s asshole. I don’t see any other media being given access to full episodes before they’ve aired.

I’m not sure about this, isn’t this a pretty standard thing to give to media? I’m guessing this is also how @KTOM has early access.
Yes it's very standard for media to get access to shows in advance usually they get given say with Big Brother usually get access to a week or 2 worth of episodes as someone I listen to who podcasts about Survivor let it slip with Australian Survivor because they were on Talking Tribal they got access to the episodes earlier in order to record before changing it back to saying "we see it same time as rest of Australia" but usually it was only for the 3 episodes not anything else

I remember in 2013 just how badly Nine did with the show and yet it still succeeded because half the cast were decent to very good housemates. It was honestly quite astounding how they went out of their way to make the show worse with the constant overproduced tasks and excessive diary entries etc. The best we can hope for is that Tim, Reggie, Dave, Estelle etc can somehow make this show watchable despite the efforts of Seven to make it terrible I'd say.

Believable ….

😂

1651854125540.png

Interesting screenshot they used for this announcement, we haven't even started the BB photoshop thread here yet...LOL!

Cheers!

I thank you bbb friends.
Ive never been more enthralled about enthusiastic feelings towards a piece of furniture such as the bb chair in all my living years.
I will now give my neglected feelings of such so much more thought.
A chair of course is a throne. A reposed artifact to pontificate and luxuriate in.
Viva la chair- the world over.

must agree with @Kingston ... This reporter would never have cut it back in the 80's with THE TRUTH , or it's USA equivalent, THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER. A yes-man of a journo......

Attachments

• antigretel.jpg
    antigretel.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 36
Anyone else really really really hate the never ending corridors?
Agree. They add nothing and I’m over the whole “let’s put led strips everywhere”
He’s on 7’s payroll and like normal he’s
wrong.

ETA: In the event you’re reading this Rob, yes, I’m implying there’s some payola going on here.
He’s actually on Nines payroll working at 4BC now as a producer for a radio program.

But I agree, he’s the biggest suck arse and the biggest egomaniac I have ever met.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back