Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

I'm happy it's on in March, they'll get to watch through til when other major reality shows. I am interested to see them discuss civilian Big Brother.

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-02.gif

to Lachy or Cheyenne, but the rest seem ok.

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-02.gif

to Lachy or Cheyenne, but the rest seem ok.
Well there is that. But if there are only two "celebrities" we don't know that's an extraordinary outcome these days. Normally I'm like "who are these people? I only know X and Y" because the rest are Insta famewhores and rejects from MAFS etc.

FMD. The Irwins are everywhere.

Will Bindi waffle on about Grace like she does on other sites

Hmmmmm, I'll watch, but I doubt they'll be spontaneous like Joe Public. They'll all be pushing for laughs and controversy.

Wow. Impressed. I don’t normally watch goggle box, because it’s not on catch up. But I’ll try to catch this live! When does it start?
Actually I believe 10play does carry it, but only for a very limited 24 or 48 hours. Can't be sure if it's still the case due to my inability to access 10play.

Reactions: kxk
Interesting.. why is it only on 10 play for 24 hours? Seems very limited? Something to do with Foxtel?

Great line up, much better than I expected
Especially Celia & Luke, 2 of the most loveable tv people ever

And Lachey is a fantastic actor, he played Kerry Packer didn’t he? Should be good with Matt
Love Nazeem, best ever comic in the jungle, good to see him getting more work

Cheyenne...have never seen her but I know she is a model or something fashiony, with the designer guy, a fashion group, Next top model peeps aren’t they? That other dude is the only one I have not heard of.

They have covered a really good variety of possible perspectives, fashion,food,wildlife,acting, comedy, married couples and singletons
And NOT a single RTV NON CELEB FAMEWHORE
well done.

Back