Skip to main content

Eurovision 2022

Any decent singers in Australia who are great at dancing? I don't think Australia's had an entry with someone performing amazing choreography before. I want the entry to be a proper pop star. I'm not a fan of ballads.

Any decent singers in Australia who are great at dancing? I don't think Australia's had an entry with someone performing amazing choreography before. I want the entry to be a proper pop star. I'm not a fan of ballads.
tumblr_on55ihden41si2s04o2_400.gifv

She's doing choreography really well here! Don't know of any other Australian pop star who can dance like that.

Last edited:
Shes not bad. Good stuff to smoke too the ol havana brown. An absolute treat to listen and smoke the same name.

I know you have said you can dance aff so if we arrange a bit of autotune would you do the honour of representing our fine country?

I know you have said you can dance aff so if we arrange a bit of autotune would you do the honour of representing our fine country?

For 2 reasons, no. Firstly, I cannot sing and auto tune is not allowed at Eurovision.

Secondly, I’ve been thinking about how shit our country has become and decided they should send someone who represents the current state of the country. So someone like Abbie Bully Chatfield may be a good choice.

For 2 reasons, no. Firstly, I cannot sing and auto tune is not allowed at Eurovision.

Secondly, I’ve been thinking about how shit our country has become and decided they should send someone who represents the current state of the country. So someone like Abbie Bully Chatfield may be a good choice.
I can just see her bullying the judges and making them change their vote.

I'm generally not a fan of male artists because many of them don't do much on stage aside from walk around, sing, maybe play a guitar. Women are just better performers overall in my opinion.

Agreed. We need a firecracker female performer to sing a big party anthem and a slick dance number haha.

Back