Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

This morning I got my third shot. I'd got Sinovac for my first two, and this time got AZ. Had zero side effects from the Sinovac but will see how the next 24 hours go. Hopefully it won't be rough.

This morning I got my third shot. I'd got Sinovac for my first two, and this time got AZ. Had zero side effects from the Sinovac but will see how the next 24 hours go. Hopefully it won't be rough.
I had my second one on Wednesday. It was rough. Arm still hurts.
I‘m not a fan of the compulsory vax idea but I don‘t think I will be allowed back into Australia unless I have had the damn thing. So I have done it reluctantly.

I had my second one on Wednesday. It was rough. Arm still hurts.
I‘m not a fan of the compulsory vax idea but I don‘t think I will be allowed back into Australia unless I have had the damn thing. So I have done it reluctantly.
I literally didn't feel a thing when she jabbed me. Not even convinced she did it at all. :D Now I find myself hoping I'll feel a bit shit tomorrow just so I know.

Geez the only people wanting to come to Australia in the future will be the desperate. Such as having family members here. I can't see many people going for a holiday here if they have to stay at a quarantine camp.

FBT6FMaUcAAZVqu

Geez the only people wanting to come to Australia in the future will be the desperate. Such as having family members here. I can't see many people going for a holiday here if they have to stay at a quarantine camp.

It's just from hot spots.

Today a friend from overseas called me, trying to convince me to go to Italy in April. They found it odd and didn't grasp how it's not even a matter of if I want to go or not.

Today a friend from overseas called me, trying to convince me to go to Italy in April. They found it odd and didn't grasp how it's not even a matter of if I want to go or not.
I'm reluctant to go overseas anytime soon.
I think my family think I'll be going back next summer (as in UKsummer time). If I do I'll be booking at the last minute. Usually if I go for June /July I'd already have it booked. A bit too scared to for awhile yet.
I'd prefer to wait to see how things go first.
After having to cancel going in 2020, don't want to go through all those dramas again.

The only hot spots are from the bruisings given out by the increasingly nazi like police to the freedom fighters over the past few months.

I'm reluctant to go overseas anytime soon.
I think my family think I'll be going back next summer (as in UKsummer time). If I do I'll be booking at the last minute. Usually if I go for June /July I'd already have it booked. A bit too scared to for awhile yet.
I'd prefer to wait to see how things go first.
After having to cancel going in 2020, don't want to go through all those dramas again.
I think it depends on personal situation. For overseas holidays I think it'll probably be better to wait until 2022 but for people who are desperate to see family and plan to stay outside Australia for at least a few months then it actually makes sense to go as soon as they can.

I think if you are a better you should be allowed to skip quarantine. Because betters shouldn't be held back by all this imo.

Back