Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

More stories of stupidity in the COVID era. This time well educated, well off Karen types from a well to do suburb in Melbourne. School holidays swings by and so what do they do? Start having the kids with sleepovers at each other places. No surprise, they're all now infected with COVID. Although these adults were vaxed.

Now they're all infected, they're just hanging out having gatherings with everyone. While other Karens who aren't infected are stopping by to hang out outside.

More stories of stupidity in the COVID era. This time well educated, well off Karen types from a well to do suburb in Melbourne. School holidays swings by and so what do they do? Start having the kids with sleepovers at each other places. No surprise, they're all now infected with COVID. Although these adults were vaxed.

Now they're all infected, they're just hanging out having gatherings with everyone. While other Karens who aren't infected are stopping by to hang out outside.

Not as stupid as dictator Dan ruining the lives of Victorians.

242774222_10159440399439650_1025699790320943768_n.jpg

Obviously we are not still aiming for zero covid, but it wasn't a bad concept for both minimising loss of life and effects on the economy for the first 18 months of the pandemic.

Not as stupid as dictator Dan ruining the lives of Victorians.

Which is orders of magnitude less stupid than Scott Morrison having the single greatest public health failure in this countries history by not bothering to get us vaccines. Refusing phone calls and vaccine manufacturers offering to vaccinate us ahead of the world. To Scotty that's a n because he's all about spin in the moment. Can't look a head to the future.

The only reason we are getting vaccinated quickly now is off the backs of other countries ordering more vaccines than they needed. Taking their excess supplies that would otherwise expire. Yet he will win reelection because this country is dumb with corrupt media. Scotty goes to the USA, meets with Newscorp ahead of sleepy Joe. That shows you who is in charge.

Which is orders of magnitude less stupid than Scott Morrison having the single greatest public health failure in this countries history by not bothering to get us vaccines. Refusing phone calls and vaccine manufacturers offering to vaccinate us ahead of the world. To Scotty that's a n because he's all about spin in the moment. Can't look a head to the future.

The only reason we are getting vaccinated quickly now is off the backs of other countries ordering more vaccines than they needed. Taking their excess supplies that would otherwise expire. Yet he will win reelection because this country is dumb with corrupt media. Scotty goes to the USA, meets with Newscorp ahead of sleepy Joe. That shows you who is in charge.
Do you like the increased police powers of Victoria? Seems scary to me with what they did when those protests were happening a week or so ago.

Do you like the increased police powers of Victoria? Seems scary to me with what they did when those protests were happening a week or so ago.

If people were really concerned about police powers in Australia, they'd be protesting in the streets about the draconian persecution of whistleblowers, journalists and their lawyers done in secret trials. Not over being told they can't sit at a poorly ventilated indoor tea room without masks during a pandemic.

For apparently living in a police state, I rarely see them.

Although I saw lots when I went for a run on the weekend. Even police on jet skis, which was wild. Although it turns out they were looking for someone who may have drowned in the river. Not the Dan Andrews fun police.

Speaking of hardships during the police state pandemic. I have had to shift where I run yet again due to too many people congregating along the river. HOW DARE THEY!

If people were really concerned about police powers in Australia, they'd be protesting in the streets about the draconian persecution of whistleblowers, journalists and their lawyers done in secret trials. Not over being told they can't sit at a poorly ventilated indoor tea room without masks during a pandemic.

For apparently living in a police state, I rarely see them.

Although I saw lots when I went for a run on the weekend. Even police on jet skis, which was wild. Although it turns out they were looking for someone who may have drowned in the river. Not the Dan Andrews fun police.

Speaking of hardships during the police state pandemic. I have had to shift where I run yet again due to too many people congregating along the river. HOW DARE THEY!
So you would be happy if a family member or friend was pepper sprayed straight into the face or beaten unconcious with a baton by the police because they were protesting against dictator Dan's draconian laws?

So you would be happy if a family member or friend was pepper sprayed straight into the face or beaten unconcious with a baton by the police because they were protesting against dictator Dan's draconian laws?

That's the goal of modern protesters in the smartphone era.

There's a whole playbook to it.

Go to the protest, behave (mostly). Wait for the media to show up. Then start harassing and abusing the cops. Push them, throw stuff at them, actively fight them. In order to provoke a violent response from the cops. The media will be filming it. Protestors and their own "press" record it.

Then take the footage of only the police actions, use it to create outrage on social media. So people just think it's the cops suddenly attacking peaceful protestors. Instead of them responding to a violent situation.

Then news outlets, if they align with the protestors' view. They will do the same. Or else they'll focus on the protestors attacking.

That's the goal of modern protesters in the smartphone era.

There's a whole playbook to it.

Go to the protest, behave (mostly). Wait for the media to show up. Then start harassing and abusing the cops. Push them, throw stuff at them, actively fight them. In order to provoke a violent response from the cops. The media will be filming it. Protestors and their own "press" record it.

Then take the footage of only the police actions, use it to create outrage on social media. So people just think it's the cops suddenly attacking peaceful protestors. Instead of them responding to a violent situation.

Then news outlets, if they align with the protestors' view. They will do the same. Or else they'll focus on the protestors attacking.
If it takes that little for the cops to respond violently like that then maybe they shouldn't be cops at all? But we all know that dictator Dan's goose stepping jack boot nazi thugs like nothing more than beating up on protesters. Unfortunately those still part of the dictator Dan cult are too blind and brainwashed to see the criminal corruption of their dear leader.

If it takes that little for the cops to respond violently like that then maybe they shouldn't be cops at all? But we all know that dictator Dan's goose stepping jack boot nazi thugs like nothing more than beating up on protesters. Unfortunately those still part of the dictator Dan cult are too blind and brainwashed to see the criminal corruption of their dear leader.

Do you actually believe the protestors are peacefully protesting and then the cops unleash chaos and violence?
Or that when the protestors attack the cops, the cops should just take it. Allow themselves to be injured? Or just go home and retreat when attacked?

Do you actually believe the protestors are peacefully protesting and then the cops unleash chaos and violence?
Or that when the protestors attack the cops, the cops should just take it. Allow themselves to be injured? Or just go home and retreat when attacked?
Are you hoping that lockdown continues into next year?

Are you hoping that lockdown continues into next year?

Your lack of answering suggests you're just doing performative outrage.

Of course, I don't want lockdowns to continue. What a stupid thing to ask. We're months behind where we should have been if we had an actual manager in charge instead of a marketing department.

What is going on now is the news cycle for the next Federal Election. Scotty the flat earther oversaw the single greatest public health failure in this nation's history by not securing us vaccines early. Actively put off that responsibility. So now they can't have the election be about COVID. So there's an overdrive to pin the failure of the pandemic on lockdowns. Which is trying to convince people in echo chambers that they aren't needed. Which is an attempt to sabotage them in the final weeks, month(s) by encouraging people to not follow the rules. So cases are surging.

"Scotty wants us opened up, it's the state's reasons we're not!"

That's how they want to end this. Then have some bullshit about war with China, him being strong on defence to try and win the election. Also, expect boat people to pop up in the media in the next few months.

Your lack of answering suggests you're just doing performative outrage.

Of course, I don't want lockdowns to continue. What a stupid thing to ask. We're months behind where we should have been if we had an actual manager in charge instead of a marketing department.

What is going on now is the news cycle for the next Federal Election. Scotty the flat earther oversaw the single greatest public health failure in this nation's history by not securing us vaccines early. Actively put off that responsibility. So now they can't have the election be about COVID. So there's an overdrive to pin the failure of the pandemic on lockdowns. Which is trying to convince people in echo chambers that they aren't needed. Which is an attempt to sabotage them in the final weeks, month(s) by encouraging people to not follow the rules. So cases are surging.

"Scotty wants us opened up, it's the state's reasons we're not!"

That's how they want to end this. Then have some bullshit about war with China, him being strong on defence to try and win the election. Also, expect boat people to pop up in the media in the next few months.
Is Scott Morrison the premier of Victoria now?

And there's no performative outrage from me. I just wanted the level of Dan cult worship.

Back