Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

QLD is a tough one as there are cases popping up. WA seemed to have managed the outbreak well throughout.

They've managed to avoid cases. The problem is what comes next. I still don't think people are grasping that we are going to have to let the pandemic roll. Not having local spread makes that decision harder. They will have to say, "ok we're going to let COVID infected people in. People will catch the virus, people will die. We are just better off now because of vaccines than we were a year ago."

I'd love to know if there was ever a strategy, or it was just, "lock the virus out." Or if they were banking on sterilising vaccines.

They've managed to avoid cases. The problem is what comes next. I still don't think people are grasping that we are going to have to let the pandemic roll. Not having local spread makes that decision harder. They will have to say, "ok we're going to let COVID infected people in. People will catch the virus, people will die. We are just better off now because of vaccines than we were a year ago."

I'd love to know if there was ever a strategy, or it was just, "lock the virus out." Or if they were banking on sterilising vaccines.
They should all open up at eighty percent double dosed.

Treatments should be discussed. Not just vaccines.
Agreed - All medications should be with informed consent, and people should have the right to understand what happens when you take them, and what the side effects and risk may be if you take them and if you don't and let you (or guardians or people with signing authority as the case may be) make the decision.

Interesting how the far right has tried to co opt the anti lock down movement which has done more harm to the movement.

Oh okay.

To be fair, I haven’t read or watched any news today. Over this COVID shit. All the news does is depress me. What’s the point?
True, life has no point. We're all just mindless drones. Unless you're a better of course.

Back