Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

I agree with Credlin. This is just desperation from a Premier who is still stuck in 2020 when you could get away with that sort of stuff because the population didn't know any better.

Is Scott Morrison the premier of Victoria now?

And there's no performative outrage from me. I just wanted the level of Dan cult worship.

Scott Morrison is the Prime Minister of Australia. Victoria is in Australia. He has responsibilities to the whole country, not just NSW.

This is not because lockdowns spread COVID.

Why are you arguing with the hypocrite for? I just stuck him on ignore. Not worth my time.

Convinced it is PRGuy17.

What am I hypocritical about?

If I am on ignore, this is a message for others. Shutting yourself off from different points of view is the reason there's a breakdown in modern society. We have big tech and mass media feeding us into echo chambers. The last thing anyone should be doing is self imposing echo chambers on top of that.

Creating a fragility where you need a safe space away from different points of view.

Last edited:
And Dan Andrews has no responsibility to Victoria?

Where did I ever suggest that?

Last night I was watching the latest season of Travels with my Father on Netflix. Filmed sometime post lockdown in the UK. They're going about life as normal. No masks or signs of COVID at all.

That is where we could have been if we had the vaccines earlier. That is not Dan's fault. Don't play tribal politics.

The pandemic and need for lockdowns in Australia currently is a direct result of the lack of vaccines. I don't understand how that is hard to understand. Lockdowns suck. It's also a national cabinet plan we're under.

If Dan or any premier just went, "fuck it" and gave up with restrictions without high vax numbers. We'd have overwhelmed hospitals and deaths.

Say what you mean. Don't just sit there and go, "wah Dan is Hitler." Say what you think we should be doing and own the repercussions that would lead to. There's massive cowardice from the critics. It's like the horrible opposition leaders in Vic. They just criticise everything, but never offer alternatives. Never say what the alternative would actually be or look like. What the results would be.

It's just pathetic. If the policy is so bad, offer a better one. Offer a suggestion. It's a shit situation by naysaying and driving yourself nuts that it is bad, without actually considering the alternative is just bullshit.

I'm not even defending the national strategy. I'm just asking, "what's an alternative?" Bad situation. Bad options. What's a better option than what's going on now?

Last edited:
Moving right along...

Disgusting behaviour by the Victorian Government.

They should move the Australian Open. Victoria is not ready to host these events with their overly strict mandates.
Lots of sporting events may be permanently moved from Victoria because of Dictator Dan.

Be interesting to see the case numbers in Sydney over the next few weeks. Will the NSW government stick to giving public their freedoms if the cases go up? Or will they put them back into harsh lockdown again? Where hearts decay and souls turn grey.

Back