Skip to main content

Do we have a politics thread to discuss things political?

Who gives a shit? Not a fan of the guy, detest him, but this isn't an outrage.
I do find it amusing that someone with a nickname of scotty from marketting does seem to be a bit a PR headache. He should know how these things are going to look to the people caring enough to be bothered by it.

I do find it amusing that someone with a nickname of scotty from marketting does seem to be a bit a PR headache. He should know how these things are going to look to the people caring enough to be bothered by it.

I wonder what Marketing gig he had before his venture into politics..

I wonder what Marketing gig he had before his venture into politics..
BF31-EFB8-19-EA-431-F-86-A4-BD31-F8-AB222-B.gif

Yeah but it's a non-issue. It's a, "hey be outraged by this" thing that people generally don't care about.

He actually is very good at his Scotty from marketing because apparently he still polls well by being an abject failure. People must respond well to his bullshit like, "Bill Shorten's trying to end the weekend." And Scott's daily visits to factories and the occasional beer at Bunnings.

Wow a political thread and not one mention of Barnaby Joyce coming back as the Nationals leader again? lol

I was watching the news reports a few days ago with the title "Barnaby's Back". It instantly reminded me of a couple of songs. I reckon these should have been played while he walks into his party room or even parliament house "question time"...LOL!

Barnaby's Back!

Everybody (Barnaby's Back!)

Wow a political thread and not one mention of Barnaby Joyce coming back as the Nationals leader again? lol

I was watching the news reports a few days ago with the title "Barnaby's Back". It instantly reminded me of a couple of songs. I reckon these should have been played while he walks into his party room or even parliament house "question time"...LOL!

Barnaby's Back!

Everybody (Barnaby's Back!)

Booo Barnaby

I know I have been VERY critical of the Queensland Premier, but surely this takes the cake for her dumbest move yet.

She's done nothing but whinge about people still flying in and out of Australia and taking up valuable hotel quarantine space upon their return. She complained that people coming back into Queensland after being overseas puts her community at risk. She thinks its unfair that the rich and privileged are able to fly in and out as they wish because they can afford to fly business class or private. She thinks the process to getting an exemption is too easy, as all you have to do is show proof of a meeting overseas. She wants arrival caps cut. She took a Pfizer vaccine that she was not entitled to, so she could ensure she could go to Tokyo. She believes it would be 'a disaster' to not go to Tokyo and represent Brisbane.

This woman is a hypocrite.

The petition to see her exempt now has over 75,000 signatures:

Back